• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Abandoned Kitten

MsCreature

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Shy
I had to do that with a litter of possum babies a few years back when I was rehabbing more actively. :3 They grow so slow, three were 2 months old about, but still had to have help to go potty. They'd try and bite me the whole time, and it was absurdly cute.

greymatron

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Nicole
So cute! You're lucky your friend is taking him I was about to go 'mine mine mine!'

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
I had to do that with a litter of possum babies a few years back when I was rehabbing more actively. :3 They grow so slow, three were 2 months old about, but still had to have help to go potty. They'd try and bite me the whole time, and it was absurdly cute.

I've done possums, too They can be kind of evil and they kind of sounded like dinosaurs :hehe: Or at least the Jurrassic Park version of what dinosaurs sound like.

greymatron

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Nicole
Raised two possums when I was a kid...They were dolls, got them when they were babies but had eyes open...They had at least one other littermate but I couldn't find it...the mom was killed. :( They were so funny and never bit us.

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
How tiny and beautiful! Thank you for helping this baby.

MsCreature

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Shy
I wanted to keep the possums SO BADLY. There were six total and I was absolutely smitten with their feistiness. They were all released successfully and I am happy to know that they had the best chance at life they could have because of my colleagues and I caring for them. <3

I love their sounds. Even the adults! My favorite is when they hiss and snarl and try to get my CAR to back down!