• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A/S Anonymous

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah

KimKim

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Upon investigation, I discovered that I don't have nearly as many as I thought :grumpy: so now I NEED more!
image.jpeg
Just realized I'm missing my symphony toy in this pic! I took it out of rotation because it wasn't welded. But I do have the welded version on the way.

Bartleby

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Rattling stainless steel toy – Parrot Toys With Attitude

Been checking this one out but still can't see how it connects to cage. Does anyone know if it has a C clamp? I don't like the ones with just rings. Are you supposed to supply your own C clamps?

:think1:
While I am not familiar with that toy, the description says it can double as a foot toy so I would imagine it has a welded O-ring that you can use a quick link (that's what most bird places call the c-clamps you're describing) with. It's been a while since I bought the smaller toys, but most of their medium toys actually come with a very nice stainless steel pear link instead of the heavier quick links.

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
While I am not familiar with that toy, the description says it can double as a foot toy so I would imagine it has a welded O-ring that you can use a quick link (that's what most bird places call the c-clamps you're describing) with. It's been a while since I bought the smaller toys, but most of their medium toys actually come with a very nice stainless steel pear link instead of the heavier quick links.
Pear link would also be fine just need something that screws open so it can be placed on the cage. My guy is not into foot toys & I really don't want to go out & order a SS hooking piece.

I'll keep looking Thanks

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Upon investigation, I discovered that I don't have nearly as many as I thought :grumpy: so now I NEED more!
View attachment 217252
Just realized I'm missing my symphony toy in this pic! I took it out of rotation because it wasn't welded. But I do have the welded version on the way.

Kim, is that the galaxy and the inox above it?

Bartleby

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Pear link would also be fine just need something that screws open so it can be placed on the cage. My guy is not into foot toys & I really don't want to go out & order a SS hooking piece.

I'll keep looking Thanks
I'm betting it comes with one.....ask Doris, she'll include it if it doesn't come with it!!!!!

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Last edited:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
They all have rings and hangers. See my photo?

SamatranTiger

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Since I don't have a picture of my entire A/S collection, I shall post pictures of my birds with A/S toys in the meantime! How badly does everyone want to see my collection in its entirety? Keep in mind, it would take me forever just to take down all the toys currently hanging without missing one! Lol

I still have to add the "Tilt-A-Whirl" to my collection but a little T4W rescue fish, Pip, has majorly dipped into my A/S toy fund! So no Tilt-A-Whirl for a good while!

CSC_1790(760).jpg

JoeyASphpm5MQQZPM..jpg

CSC_1768(760).jpg

CSC_0069(760).jpg

@Deejo, this is still Kody's favorite A/S toy!
KODYphplkEvkUPM(pixlr).jpg

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
Tulip's very favorite toy is one that is made from a big metal scoop. It isn't on the website anymore. It is NOISY, which I'm pretty sure is why she loves it so much[/QUO
Rattling stainless steel toy – Parrot Toys With Attitude

Been checking this one out but still can't see how it connects to cage. Does anyone know if it has a C clamp? I don't like the ones with just rings. Are you supposed to supply your own C clamps?

:think1:
Most of our toys come with quick links....always depends what we have in stock. We go through them so fast.
For some of our smaller toys, we don't carry the quick links but are ordering some soon.

KimKim

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
That little Galaxy toy has been a big hit with Babalu, even though it's so small.

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Is Kody's favorite the puzzler?