• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A/S Anonymous

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Hi, my name is Sarah. I am an Avian Stainless addict. It has been one day since my last order.....

It's apparent I have a problem.

20160126_162129-1.jpg

What's worse... is Im only posting this thread to find out what I'm missing that's another A/S sufferers favorite within their flock. :D

And POST your HOARDS!

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
OMG! And I thought I was bad! LOL! I'd take pictures but my phone is broke and I actually gave my stuff to my birds! LOL! Just kidding...I'm assuming this is your latest batch and that you have even more in cages that would put me to shame!;)

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
OMG! And I thought I was bad! LOL! I'd take pictures but my phone is broke and I actually gave my stuff to my birds! LOL! Just kidding...I'm assuming this is your latest batch and that you have even more in cages that would put me to shame!;)

This is two orders. :facepalm: I was steaming java trees and everything has to come off. :D I do have a problem though as I'm already refilling my cart! What am I missing Jen? What's your favorites? Binky and Rosie need a few. :laugh: and whatever else falls in my cart. :arghh:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
:needpics:

I need pictures and/or suggestions!

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
This is two orders. :facepalm: I was steaming java trees and everything has to come off. :D I do have a problem though as I'm already refilling my cart! What am I missing Jen? What's your favorites? Binky and Rosie need a few. :laugh: and whatever else falls in my cart. :arghh:
I have a few smaller ones that my Rosies really love that probably aren't appropriate for your Macaws and I don't think Doris makes anymore. I'll try and get pictures on my crummy IPhone tonight. The bigger ones that I have that are absolute favorites are the Square Dance and Major Mayhem (I think I have two of those). I really, really want to order but I'm flat broke and then some...I'm waiting for someone in my family to die and leave me a big inheritance even though no one I know has any money...you know...someone like a long lost great uncle or aunt! Or to win the lottery or to suddenly be loved and recognized for what I do at work! HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

KimKim

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Hi, my name is Kim, and I have an A/S problem. I have an order I am currently waiting for that I just keep adding to... I need to ad the latest one, the crystal jig, before my order ships.:merlieshops:

I will post pics later, we are going to taco Tuesday soon :eat:

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Hi, my name is Kim, and I have an A/S problem. I have an order I am currently waiting for that I just keep adding to... I need to ad the latest one, the crystal jig, before my order ships.:merlieshops:

I will post pics later, we are going to taco Tuesday soon :eat:
Yum Taco Tuesday...I think we are dining on Ramen...LOL!

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Major Mayhem and secret has Square Dance, both look to be in your photo. I've been known to gift a few and those smaller ones are cuter than a button. .....had to pry my fingers open.

Still drooling over the pretty ones. Hubby is right, toys marketed to humans. ....

Which ones SOUND the prettiest?

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah

Which ones SOUND the prettiest?

Square dance and the little key event are my favorites. Sam slams the mayhem so hard while screaming... that does not sound peaceful. ;) Tiko's new big scoop is pretty noisy. Lol

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Is he did have a pic of a bunch of them once.

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Very nice selection! Umm...you still got bugs? :rpg3: