• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Post your cage set-ups!

Pentameter

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Lucy
Thank you :) She's my little buddy, I'd give her an entire room to herself if I could. It's a fairly inexpensive cage (it's been on sale for as little as 100 USD) and I recommend it to anyone. Kind of a pain to assemble, you'll need two people.

I'd have got the same one for Zorro, except the doors would be too easy for a conure to open. He's clipped at the moment, too (we're going to let his feathers grow in, but right now they're regrowing). Will probably end up upgrading when I save up a bit more.

Tweet

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jacklyn
Thank you :) She's my little buddy, I'd give her an entire room to herself if I could. It's a fairly inexpensive cage (it's been on sale for as little as 100 USD) and I recommend it to anyone. Kind of a pain to assemble, you'll need two people.

I'd have got the same one for Zorro, except the doors would be too easy for a conure to open. He's clipped at the moment, too (we're going to let his feathers grow in, but right now they're regrowing). Will probably end up upgrading when I save up a bit more.
Only a 100?! Wow, I better go buy one :p , I really like Zorros cage and the set up.

Pentameter

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Lucy
Amazon.com : Prevue Pet Products Wrought Iron Flight Cage with Stand F040 Black Bird Cage, 31-Inch by 20-1/2-Inch by 53-Inch : Birdcages : Pet Supplies

It's 104$ US right now with free shipping (which can take quite a while, but hey, free!) Again, you'd need another person to help you set it up (it is a definite two prson job) but I'm quite happy with mine. I am not sure if a cockatiel can open the doors or not (they're spring-loaded, and a parakeet is unlikely to be able to push them open).

Mintymarie14

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Montanna
Trying to find a cheap cage can only spend up to $50 AUS dollars anyone know any sights (it is for an indian ringneck) i have already tried amazon
:broke:

Newbie GCC

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
Roma's current set up
DSC_0115.JPG
Rhema's setup, minus the boing that will hopefully go in tonight if the wire gets here today. Not too many toys just yet. I don't want to overwhelm her with too much, too soon.
DSC_0116.JPG
And thier large playstand.
DSC_0118.JPG
This is not the permanent spot for the playstand. Just until the quarantine period is over and then it will go where Rhema's cage is now and Rhema will go in the spare bedroom with Roma! (And the candle is never burned. Just for decoration since i got the fids!)

Mr Peepers

Cruising the avenue
Roma's current set up
View attachment 193552
Rhema's setup, minus the boing that will hopefully go in tonight if the wire gets here today. Not too many toys just yet. I don't want to overwhelm her with too much, too soon.
View attachment 193553
View attachment 193554
This is not the permanent spot for the playstand. Just until the quarantine period is over and then it will go where Rhema's cage is now and Rhema will go in the spare bedroom with Roma! (And the candle is never burned. Just for decoration since i got the fids!)

Very nice set up.. and I flipped your pics for you :)

Newbie GCC

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
Thanks! Working from a tablet and there just is not an otion for that. Well, that I can find, anyway! :lol:

Tweet

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jacklyn
Roma's current set up
View attachment 193552
View attachment 193553
View attachment 193554
Nice! and btw congrats on the little girl! :heart:

firdy num num

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden

Newbie GCC

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather

Jaguar

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Ry

My boys' cage... the poor man's double cage :roflmao: it's a modified Prevue F040. A bit low to the ground and a pain to clean, but the best setup I could afford for my boys until I win the lotto or something :lol:And their play stand which I made ;)

minty marie

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
montanna
Hello everyone, i could not remember my password for my other account so i made a new one