• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Zoe Misses Grandma and Hates on the Cats <clips>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
First clip is very short:

Next, she is in no danger, but you can see she doesn't care for the cats this close. She flew into Elvis's zone, though, and that's a shared area... Notice that *she's* not scared, though. It's *Patrick* she's concerned about ;)

luvsgreys

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
What a dollie she is! :heart: Patrick is one lucky boy to have such a great friend. :D

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What a dollie she is! :heart: Patrick is one lucky boy to have such a great friend. :D
Well, that's what she tells him all the time :D, that, and that she's a wizard bird. Sheesh, she must say that ten or 12 times a day. I've created a Harry Potter monster :huh:

QP4CAG

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lindsay
I love watching Zoe!!!! Such personality!!! Cracks me up everytime!!!!! :lol:

penguin

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
What a smart head! She's really easy to understand. I<3 Zoe witch bird- she's the Ravenclaw house bird for sure!

Last edited:

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What a smart head! She's really easy to understand. I<3 Zoe witch bird- she's the Ravenclaw house bird for sure!
Thanks! :hug8: She thinks she's Fawkes :D

Arachloroptera

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Holiday! I love your videos! Zoe... I love redfronteds! Zoe! Zoe! Zoe! He is so cool :cool:

I have truly been inspired and as a result uploaded my little "Scraps" Stealing a peanut from his personal treat box I have been designing and finally put up today. Squirel proof so far and definately wild bird proof. Even the big macaws haven't figured out where he's getting all the treats:mad: :rofl: like I said he makes me laugh every day. Excuse my I phone video but here is my little wizard. "Scraps" Red Fronted Macaw opens his box for a peanut. - YouTube

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Holiday! I love your videos! Zoe... I love redfronteds! Zoe! Zoe! Zoe! He is so cool :cool:

I have truly been inspired and as a result uploaded my little "Scraps" Stealing a peanut from his personal treat box I have been designing and finally put up today. Squirel proof so far and definately wild bird proof. Even the big macaws haven't figured out where he's getting all the treats:mad: :rofl: like I said he makes me laugh every day. Excuse my I phone video but here is my little wizard. "Scraps" Red Fronted Macaw opens his box for a peanut. - YouTube
Thanks! Your little Scraps is a cutie! :) I think the RFMs are extra well endowed with IQ points :D

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
ZOE!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :heart:

How cute are those videos! I love when she says "freak out." :lol:

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
ZOE!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :heart:

How cute are those videos! I love when she says "freak out." :lol:
LOL, yeah, one of my faves too. That's from me telling her not to "freak out" back when we were still in the "getting to know you" phase... She tells Patrick not to "freak out" sometimes. :D

Ziggymon

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Heidrun, or Mouse
Zoe is remarkable in every way. :heart: I am so glad she found you, who enable her to blossom.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
If I had to describe her in one word it would be amazing! She is very beautiful and incredibly intelligent!

Matt

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You are all so kind. :hug8: Thank you. She is so special to me. :heart:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
Zoe is such a dollie!!!!!

Ziggymon

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Heidrun, or Mouse
I hope you don't mind - I've been providing links to your Zoe videos to my best friend, who doesn't have birds, but enjoys hearing about mine. She's simply blown away by Zoe, as we all are.

Status
Not open for further replies.