• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Xmas Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorningGloria

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Celeste
Those are cute! I might just get that duck. Archy also has a wooden christmas tree with little knots for bulbs and a green bucket filled with goodies on his list for Santa.

I picked one up at DJ's Aviary last time I was there. It was supposed to be hidden until Christmas, but I just couldn't wait. Archy LOVES it. It's great because you can stick all sorts of additional treats and toys in it so it doubles as a foraging toy. It's made by Super Bird Creations. Let me see if I can find a pic...

Super Bird Creations Christmas HANGING MEGA MUNCHBALL

It's MUCH bigger than it looks btw. The ball is about the size of Archy.

I LOVE Christmas. It's also my birthday :christmas12:

Spinderella

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Chloe
Those are cute! I might just get that duck. Archy also has a wooden christmas tree with little knots for bulbs and a green bucket filled with goodies on his list for Santa.

I picked one up at DJ's Aviary last time I was there. It was supposed to be hidden until Christmas, but I just couldn't wait. Archy LOVES it. It's great because you can stick all sorts of additional treats and toys in it so it doubles as a foraging toy. It's made by Super Bird Creations. Let me see if I can find a pic...

Super Bird Creations Christmas HANGING MEGA MUNCHBALL

It's MUCH bigger than it looks btw. The ball is about the size of Archy.

I LOVE Christmas. It's also my birthday :christmas12:
Wow, your birthday is Christmas?!

Awe!!! Same here!! I got Sparx the Xmas Tree Vineball and the Duck you like for Xmas presents last year. I ended up giving her BOTH early! =/

I love that Mega Munch ball! we've got that one, too!

http://www.parrotworld.net/Christmas-Hanging-Mega-Munch-p/112171.htm

I love Super Bird Creations' toys.. They're my favorite manufacturer! Their toys are always so darn cute.

MorningGloria

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Celeste
Yup Christmas day. That's how I got my name (Celeste means heavenly). My sister used to say I was the only Christmas present she wanted to take back :p Older siblings. What are you going to do?

I really like Super bird as well. It seems like they're designed by people that actually HAVE birds. They have a lot of really creative designs too. Archy approves :D

How did Sparx like the duck?

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
No to give away too many secrets but I carry the same things on my site and lets just say they will be cheaper starting on Friday lol!

They are not currently on the site though, their "debut" will be Friday

Spinderella

Real Name
Chloe
Yup Christmas day. That's how I got my name (Celeste means heavenly). My sister used to say I was the only Christmas present she wanted to take back :p Older siblings. What are you going to do?

I really like Super bird as well. It seems like they're designed by people that actually HAVE birds. They have a lot of really creative designs too. Archy approves :D

How did Sparx like the duck?
Oh wow! I know what you mean- My older sister used to chew on my fingers till they bled when I was stuck helpless in the car seat. =/ Kids!

Sparx liked the duck, but she didn't tear into it like I thought she would! So I had to stuff a pistachio nut in the side where all the crinkle paper is jutting out the sides, and that helped. I think it's just too big for her liking. She prefers toys that are smaller than her.

So then do you celebrate Xmas on Xmas or your Birthday on Xmas? Or both?

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Awesome toys, so colorful. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.