• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

X Fingers Crossed X, got an egg :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vancha

Sprinting down the street
It's too bad you didn't candle the eggs... It really can put a mind to ease to see what's going on in there. If no baby tomorrow, definitely see if you can candle them. But then there is still the mystery of egg #6... Well, I'm hoping for the best regardless of what happens.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole

Missi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
Awww Lets not give up hope! Either way, this has been an amazing learning process. They are bound to have fertile eggs one day! :hug8:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Any cheep cheep cheep this morning??:) Come ON Susanne...get up, it's not THAT cold:hehe:

srtiels

Ripping up the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Susanne
YEP! That was an eggshell in the pix above! Whooo-whoo! a baby. I started another thread. I hope to get pix's every day to show how fast these little ones grow.

LOL!...I did figure out what the peeping sound I heard yesterday was from. We have baby chcicken in a container on the other side of the porch and it was them softly chirping, and the sound carried over to where I was standing next to the mousers cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.