• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

WooHoo!! 40%

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
I'm running a sale for this week. Did you know I am still wanting to clear out all my toy parts items? Take advantage of 40% off all items EXCEPT for the Stainless toys as they are not part of the sale.

I have edited this post to up date the sale with a $25. Gift Certificate Drawing to be held on March 23rd.
If you have previously ordered during the 40% off, don't worry, I will be adding your order to qualify in our drawing!! :)
The same 40% is still in effect until March 21st. Oh yes, from now [3/16/20] until it ends, it will require a $10. or more minimum order amount.

SALE: 40% OFF

Apply Coupon Code: 5feathers

Excludes: Stainless Toys / Gift Certs / Lay Away

Good From March 8th to March 16th, 2020.

Blu's Bird Toys

Last edited:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Bump.

Miss Annamarie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Annamarie
Yess, I get paid before it ends! Expect an order from me on the 13th!

Marcy33

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Marcy
I literally had my order done and ready to check out but than it turned midnight and my coupon code wouldn’t work. So sad

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Thanks I just put a decent size order in right now. I even bought an 8 inch jolly ball. That is a good size for a green cheek conure?

Thank you, Marcy! Do you want me to mount the tri-chain hardware on the ball? Yes, it is okay for a Conure size bird, the 6" ball certainly is not.

Marcy33

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Marcy
Thank you, Marcy! Do you want me to mount the tri-chain hardware on the ball? Yes, it is okay for a Conure size bird, the 6" ball certainly is not.
Yeah that would be great. Do you know of any safe things to hang it in the wall without damage?

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Have you seen any of my past images how I use to hang the toys I made for the jolly balls? You can drill a hole through the ball anywhere on it. You can also attach short strung toy items from the chain and have it hang inside. For the toys you see on this ball shown, I would make take a long strand, fold it in half and knot it to make a loop, the toys are hung onto each of the 3 quick links.

JBFB-8in-12inToys-1a-125k.jpg

Last edited:

Marcy33

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Marcy
Have you seen any of my past images how I use to hang the toys I made for the jolly balls? You can drill a hole through the ball anywhere on it. You can also attach short strung toy items from the chain and have it hang inside.

View attachment 330998
Oh nice I’m not good at drilling holes though lol

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Well, if you have a drill and drill bits with the hole size you want then you can drill a hole!! Just don't slip on the ball and scratch it.

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Yes, if you tell me where and how many and the hole size you want. If you are putting the poly rope which is approximately 1/8" dia. through to secure items then I would drill a 3/6" hole. If you have 1/4" hole size I would drill a 5/16" hole. If you want a hole between each of the large hole or maybe near top section. Just let me know hole size and how many holes.

Marcy33

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Marcy
Yes, if you tell me where and how many and the hole size you want. If you are putting the poly rope which is approximately 1/8" dia. through to secure items then I would drill a 3/6" hole. If you have 1/4" hole size I would drill a 5/16" hole. If you want a hole between each of the large hole or maybe near top section. Just let me know hole size and how many holes.
Yeah a few holes near the top section. I bought the metal attachment with it that I will use. The tri train is what I’ll attach it

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Yes, and I drill the 3 different holes for the tri-chain at the top of the ball to hang it from, so you want holes a bit below the top? You are wanting your bird to be able to reach the toy that you put on there obviously.

So to clarify, you want more than the 3 holes?

Marcy33

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Marcy
Six holes all together so I can put toys through it. Yes thanks

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Okay, so 3 of the hole I will put mid way from the top to the bottom of the ball which will be placed between each of the larger holes? Hope I am not confusing you.