• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Winner of the Avenue Spotlight Award - June 2012 - Katster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
:omg:!!!!!!!!!! How cool is that :starshower: ?!

oh boy, I am REALLY honored. Thank you, Emily for your kind words and for nominating me & all for your congrats. Actually, DOUBLE thank you's so much are in order. Providing me with wealth of information in this wonderful Avenue to improve the lifestyle of a pink parrot was big enough. We changed a lot inour pet care for Dante. So much info that we were clueless about. Not that we didn't love him; we actually loved him so much and continue to love him so much, but we didn't know better about pet-parrot-care. The pinkster will forever be thankful to you ALL here :hug8: seriously. and now I see that we were also awarded ? that is just super cool!!!!!! :laughing12: AND exciting :pinklol3:

Last edited:

Katster

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
oh boy and I am just now noticing the blue banner of the award under my screan name!!! Very cool!!! I can't believe that I didn't notice it earlier, but then it can be because I was logging in to the Avenue on my iPad or iPhone earlier for quick check and quick thread posting lately as I was busy with final exams and then the recovering from stressful final exam days :ashamed1:

An AA award is the coolest way to end exam stress period. Thanks . AA IS the best!!! :hug8:

Katster

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
WE WANT MR. PINK..WE WANT MR. PINK
I'm shipping him your away Anne because lately , he's been screaming more than his typical normal-self :p Typically, he'll "talk" more than anything else, but lately, he also started scream-dancing...LOUDLY....until I start singing the silly song that I taught him, then he will quit screaming and start singing along.

Katster

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Congratulations Katster and Dante!!!!

oh and just in case I forgot to mention, because of AA, we also came to know awesome bird vendors like Kathie , Susan @Oliver's Garden , the little perch company and many others. With them, Dante started having tones of cool birdie-stuff too :D

we are grateful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.