• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Who's been sprouting lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Saemma ..

No .. I really don't care for sprouts to be honest, I've tried .. lol .. but just not my taste.

Ladyredwingrider

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Moni
Once a week but I gave my notice at work so when home full time I can sprout more. (looking forward to doing lots more of everything)

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Good to know Saemma, I feel dumb now :o: If I find that sprouter again I may give it another go. Thanks.

(But one question, why is it made to be filled from the top? I don't have the manual anywhere close, but I was pretty sure it said to do that :confused:)

I really don't know.:confused: I received the sprouter as a gift with a manual..:hehe: I guess you can say that I had to figure out sprouting on my own with a bit of common sense.:D
Here are some chickpea sprouts I made this weekend. It took ONE day only.:dance4:

Attachments

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Saemma ..

No .. I really don't care for sprouts to be honest, I've tried .. lol .. but just not my taste.
Bummer!!:p I love most sprouts.:dance4:

drop

Rollerblading along the road
Found these to be the closest thing to a manual online, guess that's why I didn't like it, it was supposed to be retaining some water like mine was. It's a higher humidity concept according to the site.

http://www.gardenews.co.nz/seeds.html
Sprouting with Bio-Set (Just included this one because it specifies that water is supposed to be retained)

I don't feel "as" dumb now :p

Those chick peas look great Seamma, maybe it sounds weird, but sprouted beans look so cute to me, with their little tails. My guys love 'em too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.