• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Whoa! Toy Orders ... overload!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Okay, please do not get upset with me when your order comes strolling in a week or so from now for some of you. Those ones that have either ordered Jolly Balls with toys or just Jolly Ball toys those have to be made up still and I even had a couple of orders for Jolly Ball with the toys orders prior to the sale starting. So if you had order the Jolly Ball with toy and also ordered other toy parts or misc. stuff then those orders will not get out right away until the toys are made.

Now, I need to hire employees! (NOT) How does a person doing all this alone get a couple of dozen or so orders out fast? Just to take my orders from email format and put them into my program is quite time consuming as well.

Also if I was not posting this I could be making up some toys!! :hehe: I work on toys at night mostly and during the day I can be in my shop filling the orders that require running around gathering up the toy parts. I do not have lights in my shop but have lots of sky lights which are only great for daytime use and at night the winter months are way too cold at night to even be in there. I have a flood light I can use but I am not doing that!!

I do not really have much of anything that is pre-bagged because people always order different quantities so these things get bagged up as orders are received. Again, the Jolly Balls with toys are my time consuming efforts and I will have perhaps 3 or 4 non-jolly ball orders that will probably go out on Monday.

Thanks guys and I appreciate being buried with all these orders!!! YAY! :dancing:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I posted about your sale
on here Jan!!:D:D:D and another forum too!!:D:D

This should help decrease your toy parts inventory.:hehe:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Take your time Jan, good things are worth waiting for!!

mtngirl

Sprinting down the street
I agree.....The anticipation is fun! Rico is looking forward to his first jolly ball!

mtngirl

Sprinting down the street
Jan,

Hello. I ordered two jolly balls....one for my parrot Rico and one for my sponsored parrots Henry and Pickles at The Gabriel Foundation. I was wondering if I could make a request regarding the types of toys hung from the ball. Rico, Henry and Pickles all love shreddable toys .... wood and beads are not a big hit. Would it be possible to request toys with lots of shreddable parts to them (i.e., chinese finger traps, grape vine balls, etc)? Thanks!

Jamie

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Jan,

Hello. I ordered two jolly balls....one for my parrot Rico and one for my sponsored parrots Henry and Pickles at The Gabriel Foundation. I was wondering if I could make a request regarding the types of toys hung from the ball. Rico, Henry and Pickles all love shreddable toys .... wood and beads are not a big hit. Would it be possible to request toys with lots of shreddable parts to them (i.e., chinese finger traps, grape vine balls, etc)? Thanks!

Jamie
I think it would be best to go on the Pionus parrot site and email her directly. There must be some kind of way to contact her from there.:)

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Jan,

Jamie

I think it would be best to go on the Pionus parrot site and email her directly. There must be some kind of way to contact her from there.:)

I agree that this would be the better way to get in touch with her about an order :)

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
I agree that this would be the better way to get in touch with her about an order :)
Well, I check on here when I can but yah email through the Jolly Ball site is good to do for any questions or concerns.

Ranaelock is right, the Jolly Ball or the toys for them separately are not on sale. GG - The Plalin ones were not on sale either.

Mtngirl - yes I did notice that I received two orders from you, and yes the one I will send the GFT and I do put shredder stuff on them throughout but if too much of it, they will destroy it instantly then be left with not many other wood or plastic items on it!!

Thank you all!! :dancing:

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Oh and one other thing I was going to say is, I have a hard time trying to make up toys a head of time so when I do get orders for the Jolly Balls with toys, I would basically be able to put it together making it faster to get out to the customer.... but can not seem to do it because I am always getting Jolly Ball orders that trickle in just enough that only allows me to make up the toys for those orders I get. One time I did get 6 toys made up a head... but that did not last long at all. Thanks!!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Well, I check on here when I can but yah email through the Jolly Ball site is good to do for any questions or concerns.

Ranaelock is right, the Jolly Ball or the toys for them separately are not on sale. GG - The Plalin ones were not on sale either.

Mtngirl - yes I did notice that I received two orders from you, and yes the one I will send the GFT and I do put shredder stuff on them throughout but if too much of it, they will destroy it instantly then be left with not many other wood or plastic items on it!!

Thank you all!! :dancing:
OOPS!! :) sorry Jan, I thought I had read that you put the plain ones on, thanks for clearing that up :thumbsup:

zoomama

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Jan,
Don't know if this helps you or not, but my baby won't even be here for a few more weeks so if you want to get some of the other orders out first and work on mine in a few weeks, that is fine with me.

Nancy

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
i ordered too last night....wow! the discount of $7.00 was awesome!!:highfive:

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Just an update to those who have ordered from me... I am plugging away still at these orders and have shipped out a few and will ship out a few more tomorrow on Friday Feb. 5th.

The orders that had consisted of Jolly Balls with toys or just Jolly Ball toys was held back due to me having to make up the toys... still making some and have a few more yet to make. I do these toys at night but during the day, I've been fullfilling all the toy part orders so if you have a Jolly Ball as well as toy parts then of course you will get them together in your shipment. You should get an UPS confirmation when I ship your orders out, so watch for that plus shipping info will be updated in your account on the Jolly Ball site of mine.

Thanks everyone for being patient even though I know you wanted it yesterday!!! LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.