• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Who can identify this cage?

TheBirds

Sprinting down the street
Screenshot 2023-05-17 235602.jpg

This popped up on Marketplace but it's already sold pending pickup. I'd love to see if I could source one new, can anyone identify it from this picture? Dimensions are 33" x 18.5". I've not come across anything like it in my evening of internet searching.

FiatLux

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Isabelle (she/her)
View attachment 429321

This popped up on Marketplace but it's already sold pending pickup. I'd love to see if I could source one new, can anyone identify it from this picture? Dimensions are 33" x 18.5". I've not come across anything like it in my evening of internet searching.
Could not find the exact one but Google lens identified the first one and I own a similar one for much cheaper from Amazon. Hope this helps 6386229A-8364-40DB-A535-5139E10E5556.png 484F148A-0296-44C5-82E3-C0FB03223FAA.png

TheBirds

The sale fell through with the first buyer which meant it became available again, however, it was determined that the cage was missing a couple of parts that I'd probably never be able to source. So it slipped through my fingers once more! Very cool design but BIG, bigger than I'd be able to accommodate on the surface I had in mind.

BluJay

Real Name
Jay [he/him]
I can! I had one for my green cheek conure. It was made by Prevue Hendryx. I purchased mine in the early 2000's. Sadly they do not make this model anymore. Table top cages are kind of out of style at the moment. There is limited selection available currently in that side and form factor. They are selling models of the same size, granted without the open top and not quite as sturdy on wayfair.com, I just picked up a backup sleep cage for my Gold Cap conure. I don't have the room for a floor model and he is used to the table setup. I honestly have searched for weeks to try to find that model you posted or the rectangle version of it that has a large front door along with a smaller access door.

BluJay

Real Name
Jay [he/him]
Whoops. I thought it was the table top model. My mistake. If anyone knows where I can find the table top model let me know.

TheBirds

I honestly have searched for weeks to try to find that model you posted or the rectangle version of it that has a large front door along with a smaller access door.
Thanks for the manufacturer info! Even that is helpful. Yes, I LOVED the look of that large front door. I'm so over trying to set-up a cage and clean it through teeny tiny access doors. No thanks!