• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Which do you prefer?

List more kits or make a DIY video about them?

• More kits please!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Video please!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I have no interest in either

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Please vote! I have just listed this journal making kit.
During the SWS:
I can make a detailed video of how to create the album or journal, or I can post more kits (I have 5 or 6 more styles).

Which do you prefer?

The video will be up eventually. Just not during SWS if I keep doing photos and listings.

Last edited:

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
@finchly I tried two times to click the link with 'this journal making kit' you posted above, and here's what it said: This content is protected, but it doesn't look like you have access. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the store owner.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
@finchly I tried two times to click the link with 'this journal making kit' you posted above, and here's what it said: This content is protected, but it doesn't look like you have access. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the store owner.
UUUUUUUUUGH thanks for the heads up. Try this one, it's the top right item.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Here is the ad. And a few pics. I will make a journal about my birds in the video.

This is my own design. The Emily kit (Emily Dickinson, of course) is created in shades of blue and cream. There are TONS of pieces to this one, I think 81 parts in all.

It ships flat and uncut in an envelope, see photo #2. The pages are marked in a way that you cut and fold them to get a journal of about 5.5X7 inches.

What you do: DIY your own journal in any way you like. Cut out the parts and put it together. I'm making a video using this kit BUT it is just an example. For instance, to assemble the pages, you can stitch or use brads or apply double-sided tape. I love pockets - you might choose to add more tags or ATC - sized papers instead.

What you'll need: I'll go over this in the video, but if you have white glue (like Elmer's) or a tape runner, scissors, and maybe a paper cutter you're ready to go. You could add brads, ribbon, stickers, gems -- about anything you like.

Here's what you will find in the kit:

6 Antiqued "Aged" Pages Files / Non-aged Files included
12 different Tags in 2 sizes
3 Pockets
2 Mini Letters
4 ATCs
Layered Fruit Cluster Designs in 3 sizes
Photo Frames for your pictures of loved ones or frame your ephemera
Tickets - Roses in Circles - Overlays
10 Framed Word Art .......and the poem....and a quote

Ships in a USPS flat rate envelop $6.55.

FF Emily_papers.jpg Etsy1.jpg Etsy2.jpg