• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Where to buy Roundybush in Toronto Canada

janeleith

Moving in
Hello everyone,

May I ask where to get the Roundybush pellets for lovebirds in Toronto Canada please? I know petsmart does not carry this brand at all.
Is there any physical local store? I know a few online stores that would require some shipping fees. I am interested in the local stores. Thank you.

Oscarbird

Sprinting down the street
Do you have a local exotics store near you? That's where I get my Roudybush from.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I second the mom & pop shops. There's a very good one here in Ottawa (Critter Jungle). Toronto is much, much bigger. They'll have such a store too!

janeleith

Moving in
I second the mom & pop shops. There's a very good one here in Ottawa (Critter Jungle). Toronto is much, much bigger. They'll have such a store too!
Could you please provide the address of that store in Toronto please? I am sorry.

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Do you happen to know any exotics store near Toronto?
try this place

flyzipper

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Steve
I have no experience with Toronto shops, and while it's nice to support local, some online shops are "mom & pop" organizations (which I also encourage supporting).

I know a few online stores that would require some shipping fees.
Knowing Toronto, you'll spend more in gas/parking/time than you would in shipping fees :)

If you can't find something local, I've had good online experience with The Parrot Shop.
... and direct/online experience with Exotic Wings & Pet Things.

Last edited: