• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

When Everything is Perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

1parakeet

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jessyca
I don't know about you guys, but one of my favorite moments in my life is when I have all my pets around me. Lily is perched on my chest, whistling to me and preening my face, and my shih poo Harley is resting his head on my lap as I pet his head.

It's just one of those great moments.

Katster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I know what you mean. I love our pets so much too. Spending the time with them is happy happy moments - just perfect :swoon: I call them: the earth's angels :heart:

Skyler

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Yes, but the peace is so fleeting. After a few moments my cuddle bug Rika is examing all facial openings or burrowing under my clothes and CC is yelling "Whatchadoing".:hehe:

SallyQZ

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Loree
Yes, but the peace is so fleeting. After a few moments my cuddle bug Rika is examing all facial openings or burrowing under my clothes and CC is yelling "Whatchadoing".:hehe:
:lol:

That was my thought too! I used to take all four birds out at the same time. We'd all sit on the sofa, with both dogs at my feet, and watch Hoarders. It would only take about 10 minutes before the cockatoos would be stirring up trouble one way or the other! Or the doorbell would ring, the dogs take off barking, and 3 flighted parrots would zoom off in 2 different directions. I felt like a sheepdog trying to control a herd of unruly sheep! :rofl:

But I do love the (albeit very brief) sensation of having all the pets close by and peaceful while vegging out on the couch. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.