• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

When a pig is a cougar

Status
Not open for further replies.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
that does sound exciting and I'll hold you to those pics when the piglets arrive!! :)

jessherpaco

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Sherry
Awhh..i :heart: pigs! I would have 10 if I could!! ;) Have always wanted a potbelly pig to live in the house! Husband says..NO!! They now have these teacup pigs that only are suppose to get up to 20# and he still is not having it! LOL maybe someday!

Shamrock

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Meredith
Definitely gonna post TONS of pics! :p

Sherry...I had a pbp that lived inside for awhile. Her name was "Spamee" and I taught her to do all kinds of tricks. She was awesome....until she got under our bathroom sink one day while we weren't home and ended up flooding our house! :eek: As for the teacup pigs....don't believe that. They aren't genetically smaller than regular pbp's...they're small because you have to feed them (or rather NOT feed them) to be small. It's a nutritional deficiency that stunts their growth. Spamee was a "teacup", but I fed her normally and she ended up weighing about 250 pounds! She was bigger than both my other pbp's put together!! :lol:

shabby737

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Alisa Starks
:laughing12:I love the fact that pigs will eat anything! When I was a child we would "slop" the pigs!

Shamrock

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Meredith
LOL! It definitely comes in handy when you don't feel like messing with left-overs, or it's time to clean out the fridge and cabinets...or if dinner gets burned..... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.