• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Whats up with my Poppie girlie..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmilyy

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
Shes acting kinda strange, not sick or anything, just weird. She keeps looking at me and whining and trying to get as close as possible.. shell get up and pace and then start whining again and climb up under my chin..

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Emily, she may be cold. Or something could be uncomfortable. Tummy aches can make dogs whine. If she starts panting take her to the vets. Panting with these other behaviors is a sure sign of pain.

hsmoscout

Rollerblading along the road
I agree with Judy. It sounds like a stomach ache.

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Watch her VERY closely. She could be experiencing colic, or something more severe. Has she passed any stool in the last couple of hours? How is her appetite, is she drinking water? She may need to have a mineral oil done on her to flush out her intestines if there is a block or something.

Emmilyy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
Hey guys,

she's acting fine now, i stayed up with her for awhile and we cuddled under some blankets. She ate some food and drank.. she was really worrying me. I'm going to keep watching her in case she starts acting off afaid, though. I don't know what I would do if my girl got really sick! I've had her since I was six years old.

Thank you for your replies:hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.