• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What's better than a Golden Conure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlene

Welcome to the neighborhood!
Real Name
Marlene
Well, 2 Golden Conures of course!

Meet the newest member of our flock. He has been here for 3 weeks now and has a clean "bill of health":dance5::dance5::dance5:

Attachments

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Awe how adorable!! and what about poor Piper...the odd one out now! lol

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
Duncan and Regan look beautiful together! My husband and I are so happy that he went to such a wonderful home as yours!

For those of you that wondering my family had been put in a horrible situation that has required my husband and I to put more focus on our family. We thought it would be best to rehome some of our birds into families that could give them the time they needed. We miss them very much and are very happy that we found the homes that we did for them.

Now back to Duncan and Regan, aren't they the cutest couple that you ever did see?! :heart:

Last edited:

southernbirds

Rollerblading along the road
This is a wonderful situation for Duncan to be with such a regal princess as Regan. I am very happy for both families. Marlene...you must be in heaven, and Nikki...you must feel great knowing that your precious Duncan is in good hands.

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Wow, he’s gorgeous, congrats. :)

Sorry to hear about the family problems forcing you to re-home your birds Nikki, I hope things settle down and get better for you soon. :( :hug8:

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Marlene they are just beautiful...yes how is Piper taking this? :) I cant believe how easily these two accepted each other.

ortegah

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
Congrats! I'm glad it's worked so well for you!

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
they are adorable together!

Marlene

Real Name
Marlene
Piper is doing fine.:cool: She is still the bad girl in the house. Regan still finds time to spend with her.

Duncan and Regan are getting along great. I am surprised because the first day they really didn't look like they liked each other.:lol:

I am very grateful to Nikki for trusting me with Duncan. Regan and I are both very thankful.:hug8:

Marlene

Real Name
Marlene
Beautiful, I hope they see :heart:x2 and the result is BABIES!! :hehe:
It will be a while......Duncan is younger than Regan. Not sure at what age they become "Mature". Have to look that up. Regan will be 2 years old in November. I believe Duncan will be 1.

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:faint: the two of them in their tent is so adorable!!!! :heart:

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
Duncan and Regan look beautiful together! My husband and I are so happy that he went to such a wonderful home as yours!

For those of you that wondering my family had been put in a horrible situation that has required my husband and I to put more focus on our family. We thought it would be best to rehome some of our birds into families that could give them the time they needed. We miss them very much and are very happy that we found the homes that we did for them.

Now back to Duncan and Regan, aren't they the cutest couple that you ever did see?! :heart:
I didn't realize it was Duncan:( I'm sorry that you are having to rehome some of your birds but I think it's great that he was able to go with Marlene. I am sure this will help you deal with your family issues.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
:omg: they look soooo cute together!! best friends forever!!:heart::heart:

southernbirds

It is a win win for everybody. Both great families and able to share photos and stories. What could be better???:)

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
They are beautiful! I am so jealous! It is too bad that they can not cross state lines and there are none in my state.

Matt

KimKimWilliamson

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kim Williamson
OMG they are adorable - Ive been wondering everytime I see your Siggy what type of bird that is - I really like the look of them. SO pretty!
Im glad too that they get along well!

Status
Not open for further replies.