• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Whatcha reading?

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I know that feeling,Nala is forever perching on top of my Kindle or touching it and changing the pages trying to get my attention.

Katy

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
There could be more unbelievable things...... They can determine colors, shapes- at least some can. All I know is they are pretty cute sitting up there. My Bella sits on top of my iPad sometimes. Jammed the home button and I thought all was lost. But I got it popped back out. o_O

VictoriaVague

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Vikki
'What is this distasteful object that means you are not staring at my beauty 24/7 human!'

I'm so glad my Kindle is 3rd gen and has a keyboard. Although he has figured out how to use my phone and close pages on my laptop. Those little tongues are better than fingers!

Yoshi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jessie
'What is this distasteful object that means you are not staring at my beauty 24/7 human!'

I'm so glad my Kindle is 3rd gen and has a keyboard. Although he has figured out how to use my phone and close pages on my laptop. Those little tongues are better than fingers!
Yes - thankfully this one is not a touch screen either. She has way too much fun with my tablet. Always seems to follow the ads along the edges and I have to tell her its not shopping time!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
It's always important to be color coordinated with your reading material. :lol: :heart:

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
:lol: And here I went to verify the author on the book I'm reading before opening this thread! :rofl:

lupe

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lupe
:hehe: ....if that were Elvis...:jawdrop1: ...