• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

what kind of playgyms does everyone have for their Sennies

Status
Not open for further replies.

DebysFids

Hit the Road
Real Name
Deby
I bought Pepper a nice playgym at the bird fair yesterday , he really likes it I added some hanging toys and a boing to it , he likes it so much he is chewing the wood off the sides of it :( I still have a Kings Acrylic gym that no one is useing so I might have to use it only one problem he doesn't care for it and will not climb up the ladders to play on it :( so now what do I do, it won't be long until this one will be sawdust the way he is going any ideas????????????????

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
can you buy more wood and replace the areas after he chews them up..that is what i usually do

DebysFids

Hit the Road
Real Name
Deby
I could but he has almost the whole side of one side gone , just in 1 day geez he has a buzz saw for a beak lol. I have decided I'am just going to get him a new cage one with a playtop on top , I have been looking at some Kings cages and found a real nice one the measurements are 26x24x65 that should be big enough for him right now he is in a Aviary flight cage that is 32x28x66 and I hate that cage lol , it's hard to clean and hard hard to do anything with only good part about that cage is the shelf on the bottom of the cage I put his cage cover on it

DebysFids

Hit the Road
Real Name
Deby
Tanya did you go to the bird fair saturday? I looked to see if anyone from AA was their but no one came up to me and said anything so guess not, I bought a ton of toys their from 3 different vendors and that playtop that Pepper is chewing up but I got it for 10 bucks

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Jade has a few gyms she likes....her triangle Rosie swing, her table top parrot tower, Nani's jumbo atom, and her bottlebrush gym.

DebysFids

Hit the Road
Real Name
Deby
I have a bottle brush gym they all go on that but he likes to climb up his cage and play so I think I will lokk into getting him another cage

Lotsa Birds

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Sandy
Not a sennie, but my RB has a bottle brush floor gym (large deluxe model). She loves it and is ALL over it. She also goes on the other gyms I have but prefers the bottle brush.
Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.