• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What happens after a million messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParrotNuts

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Atharv
I was seeing the most messages list and I saw that we have quite a few members with exactly 1,000,000 messages:starscfe::blink: but no one had 1,000,001 or more. Why?
I ask this because I was thinking what I and @Ali will do after a few years :lol:

ParrotNuts

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Atharv
Is it anything concerning with the selected datatype?

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Yes, the members with one million messages are those who are sadly no longer with us. They also have a special ¨Avian Angel¨ banner.

The people with the most posts are @zoo mom and @saroj12 at just shy of 54,000 each. Both members have been on the board for about 10 years.
So it is possible to have one million and one posts, but no living member is even anywhere close.

Ember-Tiel

Jogging around the block
I'm trying to ask this without trying to be rude, but how did you know they passed? From the lack of messages and posts written by them?

Reactions: Ali

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I'm trying to ask this without trying to be rude, but how did you know they passed? From the lack of messages and posts written by them?
Often we learn from forum friends or family. Many people here create connections outside of AA :)

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I ask this because I was thinking what I and @Ali will do after a few years :lol:
You will pay for our additional server space. You are aware that someone has to pay for that, right?

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Who does cover those costs? Is it vendor memberships?
So you think people like Shawna & myself should cover all the additional forum costs? I think the majority of our vendors do a pretty good job with participation of answering questions and issues, no?

We do have a forum owner and this forum does have real costs. Just saying.

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
I
So you think people like Shawna & myself should cover all the additional forum costs? I think the majority of our vendors do a pretty good job with participation of answering questions and issues, no?

We do have a forum owner and this forum does have real costs. Just saying.
Was just asking who covered them. It doesn't seem right all costs should focused on one person,

Quite frankly, I find your response incredibly rude.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I

Was just asking who covered them. It doesn't seem right all costs should focused on one person,

Quite frankly, I find your response incredibly rude.
Well, I found you asking who flipped the bill for the forum kinda rude so I guess we are even.

If the plan is a million messages I would expect you to know who the owner is...

Ali

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Well, I found you asking who flipped the bill for the forum kinda rude so I guess we are even.

If the plan is a million messages I would expect you to know who the owner is...
I do know who the forumowner is, and don't plan to get 1 million messages.

I was not meaning it in a horrible way, just asking if it was all down to the owner. It was a query. That is not rude. YOU are rude

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
@Ali - you are rapidly dropping back into the classification of average teenager. You know - the ones that are hysterical, self-involved, authored the cancel culture and that prefer having hissy fits and destroying things to make sure they get their very own way.

Tread carefully - young man - tread carefully.

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
Sweet pea - if you think that someone being rude to you is the worst than can happen to you, you have a whole lot of life to experience.

Ali

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
@Ali - you are rapidly dropping back into the classification of average teenager. You know - the ones that are hysterical, self-involved, authored the cancel culture and that prefer having hissy fits and destroying things to make sure they get their very own way.

Tread carefully - young man - tread carefully.
I don't care. I see no reason why my post should have offended, upset, or angered anyone

Sweet pea - if you think that someone being rude to you is the worst than can happen to you, you have a whole lot of life to experience.
I know it isn't. I don't expect to be spoken to like that. Not by someone who is supposed to help run this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.