• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

what does it mean....

cosmolove

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica (:
That could mean they're sick or stressed, can you post pictures of them and their set up? Sometimes if they're uncomfortable they're hide out too.

Mariannee

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
I have found this sometimes is the beginning of nesting behavior. I used to have a chronic layer and this was my cue usually broodie behavior and egg laying followed. ;)

Willow12

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Holly
My peachfaced lovebird Rosie sometimes she will sit on the bottom of her cage but she is very healthy and eating and drinking really well! is your bird eating well pooping well and drinking well? what kind of toys do you have in the cage?.

lovbirdlover

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
N/A
My peachfaced lovebird Rosie sometimes she will sit on the bottom of her cage but she is very healthy and eating and drinking really well! is your bird eating well pooping well and drinking well? what kind of toys do you have in the cage?.
I have found this sometimes is the beginning of nesting behavior. I used to have a chronic layer and this was my cue usually broodie behavior and egg laying followed. ;)
totally unexpected

lovbirdlover

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
N/A
hey eat and drink and look fine