• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What are your Conure's cage set-ups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Im trying to get some new idea's for Leo and Skittles's cages.

Here is Leo's,the first 4 pics,the rest is Skittles's. The last pic is Skittles's sleep perch.

Attachments

birdlady

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
I can't find any pics right now, but i do have this short video where you can see some of their set ups...I have five conures in one bird room....

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
OMG! I love that bird room,I cant wait until we have our house and I can finally make one for my Fids. Your Conures are beautiful as well, I hope to have a Blue Crown some day.

birdlady

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Thanks....I was finally able to do what I want with it once our amazon was out of the room. Now the conures can just do their thing. There is so much more I want to do in there too!

I have screens up (see through mosquito netting) to give them their own areas...would be nice if I could take it down some day...if they would all get along! lol

chickadee

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Monica
I like your set-ups - I started wondering if mine was too crowded... but by the looks of yours I think mine is okay. We have about the same amount of toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.