• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

We've adopted Junior the Lovebird!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
:dance4: that is so great! I just love my little lovies! If it weren't for their loud voices I would have a ton of them:)

But, what about Max? Have you decided to adopt him yet??

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
What a cutie. Congrats.

Lovebird Lady

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvia
Yes, he is omnipresent! :)
Is Juni DNA-sexed male? I would say he definitely looks to be male. He's got that confident look in his eye and body language of undeniable righteousness and airy attitude that my two males have. His pics reminds me of my Lovies' body language and stare :heart:

tpoduje

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Todd
:dance4: that is so great! I just love my little lovies! If it weren't for their loud voices I would have a ton of them:)

But, what about Max? Have you decided to adopt him yet??
Max may have a proper suitor...someone at the rescue's most recent bird care orientation class was very interested in him and is planning to come meet him now that they have completed the course which is a pre-requisite for adoption. Very excited for him but we shall see what comes of it, you do get more protective over the fosters as folks start to show interest but it will be best for him, I can only imagine how happy he would be in a home with a higher human/bird ratio. :rolleyes:

Maxsmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
very hopeful for Max! He deserves a wonderful home like yours. It is so great how well you have cared for him so he knows some humans know how to treat a companion bird

Max may have a proper suitor...someone at the rescue's most recent bird care orientation class was very interested in him and is planning to come meet him now that they have completed the course which is a pre-requisite for adoption. Very excited for him but we shall see what comes of it, you do get more protective over the fosters as folks start to show interest but it will be best for him, I can only imagine how happy he would be in a home with a higher human/bird ratio. :rolleyes:

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
:heart::heart::heart:

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month