• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

We're Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleu

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Ponyo and I have been very busy! I decided to move at the beginning of the month, so we've been a bit tied up with that. Ponyo seems to have handled the move all right, and has recently molted.

I snapped these pictures a few days ago after her pins weren't so apparent. She looked like a ragged bag lady before lol I noticed after she had smoothed out that she now has a greyish ring under her chin! I thought it was a shadow at first, but it wasn't there before the molt.;)

Attachments

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
welcome back..she is SOOOOOOOOOOOBEAUTIFUL..just a lovely, lovely color

impala400

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Yvonne
So pretty. I wanted a blue but I love my green fuzzball:heart: He has a grayish ring too.

Anfsurfer

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tim
Ponyo is SOOOOOO beautiful! And so regal looking perched atop her domain. :) Thanks for sharing your photos with us.

Tim

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
There's that beautiful Ponyo!! Welcome back!!

Aleu

Avenue Veteran
Thanks for the welcome backs!. :) I'll pass on the nice words to Queen Ponyo (or King Ponyo since she kind of looks like a dude now). I believe it's still much too early to tell if the DNA test was done incorrectly or mixed up at breeder. Plus, I could care less ;)

If she turns out to be male though....I'm going to name her "Steve" after Stephen Tyler from Aersomith...because then the song "Dude Looks Like a Lady" would fit (kind of) lol

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine

If she turns out to be male though....I'm going to name her "Steve" after Stephen Tyler from Aersomith...because then the song "Dude Looks Like a Lady" would fit (kind of) lol
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Welcome back! gorgeous birdie too.

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
Welcome back! Ponyo is gorgeous! :hug8:

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Thanks for the welcome backs!. :) I'll pass on the nice words to Queen Ponyo (or King Ponyo since she kind of looks like a dude now). I believe it's still much too early to tell if the DNA test was done incorrectly or mixed up at breeder. Plus, I could care less ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ponyo (or STEVE!) Is GORGEOUS!
Welcome back! :)

Kermit

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jacque
such a beautiful IRN Ponyo is! glad your settled and back with us.

KimKimWilliamson

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kim Williamson
Aww theres the little Blue Monster! So adorable! Any words yet? Pru whistles like my husband (a particular tune) and say Pee-A-Eeeeww which I think is supposed to be Peek a Boo, LOL
Pru was super scraggly looking during her molt as well.
Cant wait to see pics of her in her new cage!

Aleu

Avenue Veteran
Thanks :) I'm glad to hear Pru is talking and doing well! Ponyo hasn't really said much yet, but she seems to be trying to mimick some sounds and at least tries here and there. My friend is convinced she is trying to say 'hello' and I thought I heard a "hi baby" here and there. She also made a really weird noise yesterday....not a natural noise at all. Not sure what it was! She has been chattering a lot to herself. I don't think she'll be a talker, but that's ok :)

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Welcome back :)
:lol: Ok that made me laugh too.

Aleu

Avenue Veteran

Phlea87

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Sara
Ponyo is beautiful ! They are so good lookin' . We just got a IRN, and he is just wonderful so far.. Welcome back :) glad to hear you made it out alive during the move...UGH . lol

Status
Not open for further replies.