• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Welcome Lexi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Wow..she is gorgeous! Congrats.:heart:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:omg: what a cutie...congratulations

onthewingsofmacaws

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Patricia
Oh My she looks like My Nevaeh if she has the same personality as my Nevaeh she will be the best bird you ever you could ever ask for this picture says her name is Darius but I changed it to Nevaeh after her DNA results came back Female

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
She is a Catalina, which I think is what Navaeh is right? She is still on hand feedings, and is a sweetheart. Mixed results with the rest of the flock. Jack likes her, does not want her to be around him, and wants to steal her baby toys. He actually flew to her, took the baby dice and tried to fly away with them, but they were velcro'ed on. He just couldn't figure out why they weren't coming with him....lol. Luca wants to watch her, and watch her get handfed, but that is about it. Zoe could care less. She is the diva so there isn't room for another one. It feels so nice to have us finally all under one roof. It is an adjustment! lol. Especially since Jack has decided he now needs handfeedings and is hanging off my shirt trying to get the syringe as I feed the baby. This morning I had to put him in the cage so I could feed her without the formula cooling down. He screamed the entire time. What can I say.... fids!

onthewingsofmacaws

Real Name
Patricia
Actually Nevaeh is a Harlequin Catalina's and harlequins are very simalar looking i guess because Scarlets and Greenwings are both red birds How old is your baby I can't wait until my new baby comes home. My baby is 11 weeks old she will be home next month I hope I will be finishing the handfeeding and weaning process also. My breeder is 3500 miles away and she won't send the baby until she is 4 months old because its so far. I don't blame her My baby is a B&G her name is Asariel I'm sure you have seen her pics. Aren't they just wonderful you must be so happy to have her home. She is so beautiful

She is a Catalina, which I think is what Navaeh is right? She is still on hand feedings, and is a sweetheart. Mixed results with the rest of the flock. Jack likes her, does not want her to be around him, and wants to steal her baby toys. He actually flew to her, took the baby dice and tried to fly away with them, but they were velcro'ed on. He just couldn't figure out why they weren't coming with him....lol. Luca wants to watch her, and watch her get handfed, but that is about it. Zoe could care less. She is the diva so there isn't room for another one. It feels so nice to have us finally all under one roof. It is an adjustment! lol. Especially since Jack has decided he now needs handfeedings and is hanging off my shirt trying to get the syringe as I feed the baby. This morning I had to put him in the cage so I could feed her without the formula cooling down. He screamed the entire time. What can I say.... fids!

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
Terri you sure do need to make a visit to Pittsburgh. We would have soooo much fun!

Pat: I had a hard time deciding between a harlequin and a catalina, but I just fell in love with the catalina's before I even got Jack my blue and gold. Nevaeh is just beautiful, and so is your new baby. Can't wait to see more pics and for you to finally get the baby home. It feels nice to have all of us under one roof, but I have to tell you, I am scrambling for space!

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Oh my gosh Tracie congratulations! She is just beautiful!

tattooedispatcher

Real Name
Terri
Terri you sure do need to make a visit to Pittsburgh. We would have soooo much fun!

Guess I need to find a 3rd job to take up my 4 days I have off a month huh to fund this trip! LOL

PerfectlyParrot

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kathy
She's just so sweet, and so pretty! I think I have mentioned how jealous Darren is right? LOL. When he looked at the pictures I think I could have bought another one then and there with no complaints from him!

As for Jack wanting formula, share mama! Einstein wanted formula again when Winston came along and you know how that went.....never know, might get you out of so many feedings a day LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.