• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Weird CL ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
I'm not going to post the direct link, but there is some person on CL saying that s/he will "accept" pregnant cats that no one wants.

The pessimist in me feels like he is using these poor baby kittens as food for some other animal, so I flagged his ad. Is doing this even legal?

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
either that or she is wanting them to breed and selling t he kittens..or s he/he is a hoarder..I agree, it is too weird

SallyQZ

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Loree
I've seen ads like that here in Southern California. Also ads saying that she will take bottle-feeding kittens. She claims to be a rescue, then turns around and sells the kittens (way too young, and usually flea-infested) without shots or vet care for fairly large amounts of money. Then unhappy people post saying their kitten died, or needs hundreds of dollars in vet treatment, etc.

It's amazing how low people will stoop to make a few bucks.

KellyBelly

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Kelly
Wow, yea that is odd for a person to do. I now a lady back home that was actually with a small rescue that would take litters
of kittens, (as much as their budget allowed for) but only if they were brought to her attention, and I know she was actually
working for the better interest of the animal. People surprise me everyday with this sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.