• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Weasley & Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
Tonight, Weasley has been going in and out of her nesting box!! I'm so happy!:dance4: This is the first time she's been in it, and it's been in her cage since Christmas!! I hope none of you yell at me for breeding, the people on the BirdChannel Forums do.:( Their mean!

Feather

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
:hug8:Congrats and good luck! Be sure to share pics of the little ones.

melissasparrots

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I hope they give you healthy babies. I can't imagine why someone would give you a hard time. So long as the parents are healthy, good speciments of their kind and your able to find good homes for them I see no problem with it. Some people just get wrapped up in their own political agenda.
Melissa

Jazzysmama

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Congrats. I'm very mixed with breeding. I don't have so much of an issue if a breeder is a good one that cares for their birds properly, always get avian vet care for them and is very careful with who they adopt out to and are solely not in it for the money.:) I can't wait to see photos!!! There is nothing cuter than a little fuzzy baby.

Renae

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
I hope they give you healthy babies. I can't imagine why someone would give you a hard time. So long as the parents are healthy, good speciments of their kind and your able to find good homes for them I see no problem with it. Some people just get wrapped up in their own political agenda.
Melissa
I think you will find most people aren’t all for it because, for the most part, when Budgies especially are bred, the babies are adding to the 100+ other Budgies out there that are looking for homes, or are dumped in a rescue/shelter and are needing homes.

Anyways, all the best with your pair Maddy. I hope you will post photos of the bubs, baby Budgies are precious.

WeasleyLover

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
Thank you! All of you guys are so sweet! I plan on keeping up to three of the babies, and finding the rest great homes! What is the average number of eggs a parakeet lays??

Here is a picture of the two of them, goofing off!
WJ.JPG

Leza

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Annaleza
parakeets can lay around 5 to 7 eggs, I usually see clutches of 3 to 6 babies. Good luck, Parana-keets are so fun to raise :eek::D

WeasleyLover

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.