• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

We picked up a few things from LMBT & SSBT :D

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
With the help of a special friend on AA I was able to ship two orders in one box which I just picked up from the post office. Such wonderful toys! I am super happy with everything, I just know my birds will love it all. I will have to wait to give some stuff because the girls are hormonal, but I did already give Lapis the Bellamy (she is really bad with the hormones at the moment so Nube is not sleeping in the cage with her, she was even trying to cavity seek on me which is very out of the norm for her).

Anyway, just wanted to share a pic of the things we got, look how lovely everything is. You can really see that they are made with love :heart2:
(also, how adorable is the carrot toy?! :xflove: )

IMG_20240304_133609.jpg

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
Can’t wait to see destruction pictures look amazing :heart:

I get the hormones I’ve given indie toys I really shouldn’t have to help her grieve but it’s made her worse

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
The carrot toy is one of my favorites!
Jan's toys are terrific and I'm glad you were able to snag some :)

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Wow! What a lovely haul,that's so exciting that your flock can try them now.

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
that's so exciting that your flock can try them now.
Yes, super excited to be trying some of Shawnas toys, these are the types of things my birds love!
We have some of Jans SS stuff from 4 or 5 years ago and it's lasted like new so we couldn't pass up the last opportunity for some more bells :)

I get the hormones I’ve given indie toys I really shouldn’t have to help her grieve but it’s made her worse
I also gave Aldora Shreddables and she made a nest, but I binned it yesterday so since then she has been basically sitting and not playing at all. Lapis is so hormonal, the absence of Nube for two weeks did nothing to reduce it. Just now she was making sounds like monkey screeches along with lots of clicks and sharp grunts :backout:

I gave Adelie one of the bells and she's mesmorized by it, BUT she wants me to ring it :rolleyes: Now, I have been babying her a lot since Sydney passed, but I will have to put my foot down on this one, no matter how many times she makes the cute little Peep sound at me :shy:

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
Yes, super excited to be trying some of Shawnas toys, these are the types of things my birds love!
We have some of Jans SS stuff from 4 or 5 years ago and it's lasted like new so we couldn't pass up the last opportunity for some more bells :)

I also gave Aldora Shreddables and she made a nest, but I binned it yesterday so since then she has been basically sitting and not playing at all. Lapis is so hormonal, the absence of Nube for two weeks did nothing to reduce it. Just now she was making sounds like monkey screeches along with lots of clicks and sharp grunts :backout:

I gave Adelie one of the bells and she's mesmorized by it, BUT she wants me to ring it :rolleyes: Now, I have been babying her a lot since Sydney passed, but I will have to put my foot down on this one, no matter how many times she makes the cute little Peep sound at me :shy:
Indie made a nest in bottom of her cage I’ve been away for weekend my dad fed them changed water etc he had to wear oven gloves to change indie stuff
I’ve removed nest today but even through hoodie my hands know about it she wouldn’t come out so I had to just deal

love she wants you to ring bell how’s she doing without him

I am glad you got some lovely toys you all deserve it a bit of fun

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
What a nice haul of toys! I can guarantee you my toys will last longer than Shawna's toys!! :laugh: The wooden toys are so much more colorful and lots of fun!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Awesome haul!

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Went back and ordered a few more bells :D

IMG_20240326_134955.jpg

They all sound different except the single jingle and bell flower so I know who is ringing which bell and I know they all get played with.

I currently have 7 SS toys, I gave one to each bird past and present, so if I bring home more birds in the future they will be able to also have their own SS toy :bliss:

Thankyou again @Jan , you've been amazing :hug2:

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Yay! Glad the arrived to you, that didn't take too long (13 days). Hope all the birdies ring-a-ding away! Thank you too Zara for the order! :)

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Stainless steel is awesome.....I TOTALLY agree! I have gifted several of hers and wonder if I shouldn't stock pile for future Secret Santa gifts.....

@Jan When are you quitting?

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
This Sunday 3/31 is very last day for the stainless toys. Toy parts is until end of April.

Last edited: