• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

We Need CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarmieJo

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Carmie
Rick, my hubby, called up the stairs to me to come downstairs. He sounded a little excited so I stopped what I was doing and hurried down.

When I got there he called me into the kitchen and said "Look at that." We'd left a 3# bunch of bananas in their plastic wrapper on the counter and the hard end had been shredded. He said "We have a mouse. Or a rat. Or something even bigger, like an opossum!" An opossum? An opossum! I never heard of one getting in anyone's house before. Then Rick exclaimed, "Oh my gosh, it was in the bagels too!" I walked a little closer to the mess and thought to myself "Hmmm, I believe I have seen something like that before."

So, I told Rick, "Those pointy V shaped bites look suspiciously like BEAK marks!" He held a bagel up to Howard and let him take a bite and it was an exact match. Good thing we watch CSI and NCIS! LOL!

The funny thing is that even though we eat them all the time and offer some to Howard he has never eaten bananas. I guess we should give them to him with the peel on.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Good detective work!:highfive:
Does Howard have to do time for the crime? :D

CarmieJo

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Carmie
Yep, he spent the night in jail! Of course, he spends every night in jail. :)

Sharpie

Avenue Veteran
:rofl: Great story! :rofl:

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
Rick, my hubby, called up the stairs to me to come downstairs. He sounded a little excited so I stopped what I was doing and hurried down.

When I got there he called me into the kitchen and said "Look at that." We'd left a 3# bunch of bananas in their plastic wrapper on the counter and the hard end had been shredded. He said "We have a mouse. Or a rat. Or something even bigger, like an opossum!" An opossum? An opossum! I never heard of one getting in anyone's house before. Then Rick exclaimed, "Oh my gosh, it was in the bagels too!" I walked a little closer to the mess and thought to myself "Hmmm, I believe I have seen something like that before."

So, I told Rick, "Those pointy V shaped bites look suspiciously like BEAK marks!" He held a bagel up to Howard and let him take a bite and it was an exact match. Good thing we watch CSI and NCIS! LOL!

The funny thing is that even though we eat them all the time and offer some to Howard he has never eaten bananas. I guess we should give them to him with the peel on.

Busted!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Birdasaurus

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Andrea
:rofl: Good detective skills!

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
LOL, that is just too cute! I love NCIS! The only way I could watch CSI, is if I was a nurse, LOL!

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Well your case could be compromised due to evidence tampering, but considering the circumstances and the evidence I'd say you found your unsub!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:cool1::lol::dance5::rofl::laughing12:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month