• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Wat dwives ur hooman cwazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
Merlin: My Audwee say, "Merlin, huny, no mess with da birdie light", but I make raspberry back too her and she laff, so I no she no mean it.

Rowdy: Audwee say she no wan me shootin poop out of da cage or twogh apri-cot at her face, but she laff when I cover furry cat thing wif pellits.

Pete: She say no bark, you bird-dog, she gettin dinner fast as she kin.

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
You shoulda seen Mom hav a fit when I flied out of the birdroom into the catroom yesterday when she open da door to leave us! Momma had hysterics while I teased dem ole kats by flyin over deys heads! She hurried and throwed all dose kats out da catroom and then caught me in da net cause I wouldn't come down and step up. Boy was she upset! -- Trixie Meyers -- I likes teasin kats thru da fence she has on da walls between the catroom and birdroom. Gee, Mom was mad at me cause I flied out!

Mrcrowley

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Jim
Hewwo I am Nippie aind I wate fer did to com hom and fli to his sholdr an tk poop HEEHEH he do nt knew i do it efhier thn i chewed on his shurt witch he htes HEHEHE. Watch ths
Bite Bite HEHEHE Jim"Nip cut it out before I beat you up"
HEHE See's wht I meen

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
I'ze a big fello...and momz hates it whenz I'ze floofing up my head and telling herz to backoffz! :lol: Shez a good momz, she dos it!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
wenever my mommy's big boyman huuman son comes homes he liks to wissil lots. i donts like dat cause only birdies should wissil so i aways yells backs at him but he only laffs at me wens I do dat.

Missss Ruuuuubbbby

Barefoot Parrot

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Booker
My hooman dont like wen I bites his earfones and not lets go. He alzo dont like it wen I bites his ear ing and not lets go. Also trowin foods on the floor and poopin on the couch and screaming in his ear and bitin his fingerz and goin on da floor and eatin bits of shmutz I find, even tho derr so yummy. He's so meen, cause all dat stuf and also he put ma harnes on me and my fedders gets all muffed up and then I chew on ma harnes (I'm tryin to chew troo it, I haven't gotten dat far yet), THEN, he takes me outside that door thing and they're lots of scary noises, all his chickens goin cockadoodle do make me scard and the turkeys making funny noises make me scard too. He so meeeeeen, cept wen he gives me treeeets...

Montymontymonty Monnnnnnnn TEE

VictoriaVague

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Vikki
My Mummy no like it wen I twy to pull her moles off. Stuuupid hoooman. Why she want all dem imperfections?

Paarthurnaax

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Kira Myrick
Daddy goes cwa-zee wen I cwimb on his hed. He make woud noise wen I bite his fingers! An' he no wike wen I yell in his ear!

~Nirmala

Jazzysmama

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mummy hates it cause I have pwaces to hide where she can't weach me wen I needs to go back into my cage.:rofl:

Wuv,
Breeze

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Mwhaha! I, Jingo, have mastered the subtle art of driving humans crazy. My secret is to land on things until someone tells me "no!" That shows me what I should land on as much as possible!

I also find what my humans like a lot, like phones, computers, video game controllers, even shoes! And chew them into as small of pieces as possible!

They act like they are upset with me, but how can they stay mad at this face?

Besides, I didn't learn to say things like "I'm so cute!" just for fun! I say a few choice phrases and they melt everytime.

Well, I just spotted a new TV remote that I haven't put my beak on yet. See you later, feathered friends!

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Does that mean you are going to drive your mommy sane? -- Sunshine Senegal -- It doesn't work. I been trying dat for ten years.

Mrcrowley

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Jim
Hi mi nm is Pippie i gt so excted to see dadi I fly over to him and nible n hs eir he says"Ah Pippie you are so cute I love you" thn i bop peck his sholder whch mkes hm laugh. I luv my dadi he maks mi saf(Pz plse tll mi brthr to stp bitg mi fet an beg meen to mi)

Luvs Pip

Peacelovepets

Jogging around the block
My momma don lik it wens I choo on hur tows that r atatached to hur wingz. Do she not no that wingz don has tows?

Isaac

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Ut-oh...who let da hoomin in here? dat's not allowd! ize gonna tell my mommy to chase you outs of here!! birdies reed da rules bedder den da hoomins do!

~ Missss Ruuuuubyyyy

JAM

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Red - nothing delights me more than just randomly yelling - especially when the humans have their favourite TV show on, after all, I should be their favourite not that big shiny thing!
Mstar - whistling the text message tune, so funny seeing the male human look at his phone then look across at me and sigh. :)
Blue - nipping the human right at the end of the "I'm so excited to see you" motion I do, gets them EVERY time! Oh and bathing right at the worst time, especially right before bed time, drives the female human bananas. :dance4:
Millow - nibbling toes and ears, love their expressions because they don't want to scold me 'cos I am the baby. :D:D:D
Da Fluffsta - it drives the humans nuts when I just randomly fly to different points in the room, although I prefer driving Red nuts with it.....(Red: GRRRRRRRRR)

Status
Not open for further replies.