• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Wat dwives ur hooman cwazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
Wat dwives ur hooman cwazy?
Mye mommy hatees it wen i go poop on hwer car-pet. Shwe saidd dat it iss hard two geet out. Shwe waas yelling at mee todaw becuz shwe huurt her fingo wile scwubbing it ouut of her car-pet.

~Peatree :heart:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
my mommy dont likes it wen i shake my head wen i eat and food goes flyin alllllll over da place (i likes it)

~Ruuuuby

Lovebird Lady

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvia
PEATREE NEED SOME POTTY TRAINING:hehe:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I lik to sneek behyd daddee and put hols in the kurtans...:hehe::hehe::hehe: den he tellz me to stop,so ah tellz him eye a pretty pretty bird wich ah am...:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Milton da Too

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
I like puting holes in Mom's shirts; especially at the shoulder seams where it bunches up real nice. She is always tellin me to stop. But she has a short attention span and I just go back to it after a pause. - Trixie Meyers.

Youse didn't tell them she yells at youse for attacking and chasin the poor cockatiels - Sunshine Senegal

Shut your beak or I'll shut it for you! - Trixie.

You and what army? - Sunny

Trix! Sunny! Stop fighting or it is back to the cage for you two! - Mom

See, now you did it!- Trix

Shut up - Sunny

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy

65sunnyday

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
April, aka 'SUNNY'
Mine mommy doan like it wen I pushes mine pellets outta da bohl unto da bottum o'da prison floah. I doan unnerstan, becawz I eatem latur if dey didden land in da poopez;)

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Mine maa not yike me ta scruffy up mine tayal fedders. No udder stann Y I needem, in da way a playayin.

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
My mommie goes craxy when I scweam for my dinna, she sais she cant cut it up any faster if I scweam at her. Then afta dinna I barfs all over her stuff. Its bweeding seazon you know. :D Merlin.

Peacelovepets

Jogging around the block
It Dwives Mommie nuts wen I lands awn her hed! And Iz likes to do thats all da time!
~Eilley the Quaker

Cinnyluver

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Ana
Trieeng to eets da litl birdz maiks mommee mads.
Juni

Dana Lee

Real Name
Dana
The hoomans get mads when I throw my food cross the room, one time dis old person named "grandma" came to visit, I chucked lots of pellets at her. The hoomans also say we gives them a headache when me an the little bird Sydney talk. She is up the stairs and I am down the stairs and all afternoon we yell back and forth- Ziggy

Riehs mom

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Jamie
Me humom hats wen iz scream evey timez she turs on daw wata in any sinck. I wikes to sceam eash time. She alzo Getz upsets wens I eats at the embems on hers chirt. Butz it's jus so eesy two shew it off.

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Mom brought home more of those stupid cockatiels. They was almost all gone and now she has five more. -- Trixie Meyers

I tol you she was gonna get more cockatiels. Mom loves cockatiels. -- Sunny Senegal -- Stop chasing them and Mom will not lock you up in the cage so often.

I'll chase them if I want to. -- Trixie.

Mom won't like it. -- Sunny -- You better stop chasing dem.

I'll chase them whenever I want to. -- Trixie

You is a mean bird. -- Sunny

Who you callin mean? -- Trix

Sunny, Trixie, stop fighting or it is in the cage with you two. -- Mom

Now you done it. Mom's angry. -- Sunny

Shut up. -- Trixie

Feather

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
My pursin dossent like it wen I poke my beek in da water botel and let all da water run out into da tray unner my house. I tink it is funny. ~Rowan

When momma taiks us all to da big outsid cage place, I dunt lik to go back insid so I fly all over da place so she cant catch me an maik me go back insid. I am alwais the last one to haf to go in because I is so good at not bein good. Da lovebird called Finbar is stoopid becuz he flies strate into his cary cage when momma tel him to. I telled him he was stoopid for being good but he just chaisd me away. ~Swan

My humin goes CRAZY when I take apart her computur. I theenk it is funny to watch her try to find all tha pieces and putt it all together again. ~Zyda

She dos not seem to liek it wen I pul out Katara's fedders. I dunno why. ~Skylin

Have yoo ever seen what hapens to a humin wen yoo dig yer beek realy deep into ther neck and not let go? ~Starburst

Momy says I need to leave Skylin alone and dat he does not love me bak. I think she is lying. ~Anica

SHE'S NOT LYING! ~Skylin

Status
Not open for further replies.