• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video of Max trying to get off his playstand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Max is trying to figure out how to get off his playstand and onto the floor or the couch. He's done it before, will he do it again? Either way he's getting his exercise, lol. He just cracks me up!

GreenParrot

Sprinting down the street
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Its so hilarious when they hang just from their beaks and their legs are in the air trying to touch the ground! :D And so funny how stubborn they can be when they put something in mind...:cool1: Doesnt he fly?

Last edited:

Brigidt36

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
He can fly, he's just not very good at it. He crash lands alot :( His favorite place to fly is in to the kitchen and land up high on the cabinets. He thinks that's great fun, but he hasn't learned how to fly down yet :( Not sure how to teach him how to fly down. Oh well, we'll just keep trying and learning together.

Bahama's Momma

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Shauna Hill
I'm glad I was not drinking anything or it would have been all over the computer when I first saw those leggies reaching down into thin air hoping against all hope that something with suddenly appear for him to step onto :rofl: Oh Max is a character. You could just see his mind trying to work out all possible solutions that did not involve him flying anywhere LOL! Great video.

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
Max is really funny:hehe::hehe: what a cute boy:)

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
OMG!! That was so cute. A couple of times he looked like he had little hamster feetsies. :rofl:

Ginger

Lex123

Rollerblading along the road
Max is trying to figure out how to get off his playstand and onto the floor or the couch. He's done it before, will he do it again? Either way he's getting his exercise, lol. He just cracks me up!

That is hilarious!!! Hey, where did you get those stand? Can I have a link? Pretty, pretty please....

Brigidt36

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Lexus, I got them at Bird.com They are called Parrot Towers and come in assorted sizes. Every once in awhile they have great sales on them so if you're not in a huge hurry, just wait till they go on sale. I've heard mixed reviews on them; too slippery, boring, etc, but I LOVE them. You can arrange them anyway you want, and they are super easy to clean which is a major plus for me. I feed the guys their birdie mash on the stands since it's easier to clean up than their cages.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
I spit my tea right out of my mouth :rofl:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
he is sooooo adorable, if that perch would have been an inch lower, he would have been gone!

BirdieMama

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Nancy
Great video. I was worn out watching him. That is exactly what we need for Clancy to get some exercise! AND...the towers are on sale right now.

Lex123

Rollerblading along the road
Lexus, I got them at Bird.com They are called Parrot Towers and come in assorted sizes. Every once in awhile they have great sales on them so if you're not in a huge hurry, just wait till they go on sale. I've heard mixed reviews on them; too slippery, boring, etc, but I LOVE them. You can arrange them anyway you want, and they are super easy to clean which is a major plus for me. I feed the guys their birdie mash on the stands since it's easier to clean up than their cages.
Thanks! i'm heading over there right ow to check them out. If you don't mind, I might ask a few more questions.

Brigidt36

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Lexus, ask all the questions you want, I'll be happy to answer any that I know the answers too, lol. I've got a tiel size tower on my birthday wish list for Lil' Pip. I'm thinking about ordering some different perches for the towers that I have to give them a variety of perch types. Oh, if you get any of the towers, be sure to get the liners for that size tower as well, I think they are on sale too. They fit perfectly and help make clean up easier. I need to order more now that I think of it. Good luck.

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
OMG that is so funny! I loved the video....and yes the liners are sooooo handy!

Status
Not open for further replies.