• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video of Gaston performing his daily concert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Molotov

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Ariel
Just a video of Gaston singing this morning, he's normally a little louder and a little more "into it" but I think the camera spooked him a little. It's bright green! lol! You might have to turn it up a little, and you'll have to ignore the sennies and Joy's "heckling" lol! :)

[video=youtube_share;rbaKIgTRMlc]http://youtu.be/rbaKIgTRMlc[/video]

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
I have video blocked on my work computer here.. :( I'll have to check it out when I get home from work.. :highfive: I can never get enough of that little cutie.. :heart:

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Awww, sleepy cheeping. He's so sweet and what a beautiful set up!!

dodgegirl

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Victoria
Well that decides it Lil'dude needs a pal. I played this video and he climbed down to the bottom of his cage to sit by me and make contented noises back....well maybe mommy wants another plet too. I mean with such a roomy cage it could get lonely in there.;)
Victoria

Miss Molotov

Real Name
Ariel
You might have to turn it up a little, and you'll have to ignore the sennies and Joy's "heckling" lol! :)
here's what my princess Joy (i love her 1 little green feather in her white cap!) was doing while Gaston was singing....and notice how now that the camera is not on him he's just siiiiiiiiiinging away! i dont know why that weird thumpy sound is in there, maybe i need a new camera! uh oh!

[video=youtube;UfLyqd6H9qU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfLyqd6H9qU&feature=related[/video]

Miss Molotov

Real Name
Ariel
Well that decides it Lil'dude needs a pal. I played this video and he climbed down to the bottom of his cage to sit by me and make contented noises back....well maybe mommy wants another plet too. I mean with such a roomy cage it could get lonely in there.;)
Victoria
Haha! I know just what you mean! he gets so excited when he hears other p'let videos or even his own playing back! After we get him a bigger cage and a little more time has passed, we'll probably get him a blue buddy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.