• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

vicks humidifier

isabella99

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
isabella
Vicks Warm Moisture Humidifier, V750 - Walmart.com

is this humidifier safe to use in α bird room? i also saw α honeywell cool mist one but i’m not sure which one to get. i saw some people talking about it containing teflon and i’m not sure, it doesn’t have medicine already in it. if not is there any suggestions? preferably something that can be found at walmart it’s the only store close to me and they’re sneezing like crazy:( and i would love to get something more expensive and better quality but right now i can’t so if anyone has any cheaper suggestions for now

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Other recent/Older threads about this.

Always best to be sure if materials have changed, especially during a pandemic when businesses are having to make changes to continue offering their products.

I would verify with the company to be sure

" If you still have questions about the Vicks Warm Steam Vaporizer, please reach out to our Consumer Relations team by calling 800-477-0457 or emailing ConsumerRelations@kaz.com. We are here to help! "

isabella99

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
isabella
Other recent/Older threads about this.

Always best to be sure if materials have changed, especially during a pandemic when businesses are having to make changes to continue offering their products.

I would verify with the company to be sure

" If you still have questions about the Vicks Warm Steam Vaporizer, please reach out to our Consumer Relations team by calling 800-477-0457 or emailing ConsumerRelations@kaz.com. We are here to help! "
thank you so much i appreciate it

SD1030

Strolling the yard
Hello—I’m also in need of a humidifier. Did we find out if the Vicks Vaporizer is bird safe?
I asked customer service and they said it does not contain Teflon/PTFE.

Just wanted to confirm on your end?
Thanks