• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

VERY worried about Jardines (KEWI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
Kewi came to stay with us a little while ago..owner is ill have been very worried about him he almost seemed Phobic..tharashing around in cage screaming everytime we went by flooping on bottom of cage when i put food in(tried to find out from his family if this is normal for him no answer)so i moved his cage to my sons rm..have 2 other birds in there still no better so yesterday i changed things around and moved him into my rm...my African Grey is in there and My Black Palm...:omg: he is like a different bird,,, tonight he was reall whistling to my husband and flipping his wings so my husband opened door to talk to him and he put his foot up my hubby stepped him up and Kewi was so happy rubbed his beak on him and was laughing asking my husband WHATS YOUR NAME HONEY..so my husband took him out to table for a snack with him he turned into a lil monster:hehe:in a good way getting into everything throwing everything on the floor hopping across table grabbing anything he could..the lil buger was smilimg...IM SO HAPPY...her is a pic of him:laughing12::dancing::dance4::dance5:Sweet dreams Kewi my heart was breaking for you..YOU THE MAN

Attachments

Sophie's Dad

Meeting neighbors
Leave to you Tanya, to figure out the problem and solve it, you always seem to have the answers I am so happy you are my friend and available to solve my bird problem. Keep on trucking:D

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
he sure is a cutie!

Stacy_b

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Stacy
Awe...how sweet. Glad you figured it out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.