• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

~*~UPDATE #11!!~*~ Our Very First ~ SIDEWALK SALE ~ January 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Im going to have to stop in at several stores. I can feel myself getting in trouble already :rofl:

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Decisions....decisions....gosh so much to choose from!

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Shipping to Iceland via USPS Priority Mail would be $58.97, this is the least expensive method.

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing

How much does a medium short get a grip net weigh? With the discount it's $89 but then it has to be shipped to Iceland with UPS... not cheap...
Actually, I have items which I am shipping internationally delivered to me and I ship them via USPS. Our post office is MUCH less expensive than UPS. I quoted shipping cost in a separate post. Nets shipping within the U.S. are generally drop shipped directly from one of my distributors. Oh, and the weight of the Med Short net is 10#, the shipping weight is roughly an additional 1.5 to 2#, so about 12# total.

Last edited:

Jacob

Real Name
Herdis
ok good to know :) I thought I read on your site that the nets were shipped with UPS but obviously I skipped over an S! I will have to think this one over :chin:

Missi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
This is like TOO GOOD to be TRUE!!! *blinks* *heart flutters*

BIG heart-filled THANK YOUS & *HUGS* go out to all the participating merchants :hug8::dance4:

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
ok good to know :) I thought I read on your site that the nets were shipped with UPS but obviously I skipped over an S! I will have to think this one over :chin:
In all cases, we ship the least expensive method possible. For international shipments, USPS is generally less expensive than UPS. Thus, most nets are shipped UPS within the U.S., but always USPS when shipping out of the Country.

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Well I hope everybody conducts themselves with civility. No pushing or shoving Saroj, no jamming up the site so no one else can get on to buy. No cutting in line. And no camping overnight in front of the toy/s you want and then buying them all. :rofl:

Ginger

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
And Shelly I'm going to PM you because I still can't set up an account. I'm sure it has something to do with my address. The USPS says it's one street and Collier County says it's another.

Actually I'm going to call you if that's okay?

Ginger

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Well I hope everybody conducts themselves with civility. No pushing or shoving Saroj, no jamming up the site so no one else can get on to buy. No cutting in line. And no camping overnight in front of the toy/s you want and then buying them all. :rofl:

Ginger
darn Ginger, now I have to come up with another plan:lol::lol::lol:

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita

Ginger
:eek:
I am getting stressed out!!!

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
And Shelly I'm going to PM you because I still can't set up an account. I'm sure it has something to do with my address. The USPS says it's one street and Collier County says it's another.

Actually I'm going to call you if that's okay?

Ginger
That's fine, got your message and will call you back in a few.

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Call me on my cell, I'm off to an appointment.

Ginger

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj

Ginger
:rofl::rofl::rofl: someone is looking out for me!!:dancing::dancing:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Geez, my lust of stores I will order from is getting longer!!!!
:omg:
lol

Danita I am also with you on that!

Bummer..no money until the 1st.:(
I saw Avian Antics does layaway.:dance5:

This is really a great time to try out new places or stock up on needed things from your current favorites.

Thank you to all the vendors!!!

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
I need to find a way to get some money before this sale, LOL!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
I've added a couple more vendors today, so ya'll be sure to check the list again, this sale is getting better and better!!!

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing

I saw Avian Antics does layaway.:dance5:
That's correct, we do Layaway. Since I have received a number of inquiries into our layaway program... I will explain it here... it is really simple!

Order though the store and check out as usual. Select Check, Business Check or Money Order as the Payment Method. Type "LAYAWAY" in the comments section and the approximate date you expect to have the order paid for.

When the order comes through, or shortly thereafter, I will send you an invoice through PayPal. You can pay via PayPal, Credit Card or mail a Check.

You have 30 days from the date the order is placed to either;
A. Pay for the order in full
B. Make a payment on the order or,
C. Contact us for alternate arrangements.

We prefer that all layaway orders are paid in full within 90 days, however, if you contact us, we are more than happy to work with you.

You must make a payment every 30 days, or contact us. If after 30 days you have not made a payment or contacted us, we will send you an email notice, and if we don't hear back from you, we will cancel the order.

Layaway orders will ship once they have been paid in full.

These instructions are also on the website in the Store Policies section. (small print below the store banner).

Hope that Helps!

Last edited:

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
I've added a couple more vendors today, so ya'll be sure to check the list again, this sale is getting better and better!!!
This is going to be fun, I wonder if I should take the day off work to make my orders :)

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
either that or make your list in advance and get up REALLY EARLY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.