• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Udo, Fred, Sheldon and Lucy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferdinand

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
My guys and Lucy... Udo doesn't hate Lucy anymore and is starting to get his flight feathers back. Fred and Sheldon seem to be connected to each other and are together most of the time...which makes them effective little mischief makers X2 :lol:

Attachments

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What beautiful and happy Fids

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
beautiful birdies!!!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Your conures are beautiful!

Matt

ferdinand

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
Your conures are beautiful!

Matt
Thanks!

Here are the crimsons from this morning...I tried to get them to fly off and they always come right back (as you can see Sheldon doing at the very end). ;)

Last edited:

Jacob

Real Name
Herdis
your birdroom is the best. I love it :D

TITANIS

Biking along the boulevard
WOW, I'm just amazed at your flock and bird room! Can't get enough of your flock videos. They're all so gorgeous. How is the Crimsons' temperament now that they've matured a little? BTW, in the second video of post #8, is Lucy the Sun on the right?

ferdinand

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
WOW, I'm just amazed at your flock and bird room! Can't get enough of your flock videos. They're all so gorgeous. How is the Crimsons' temperament now that they've matured a little? BTW, in the second video of post #8, is Lucy the Sun on the right?
Thanks Titanis! Yes Lucy is the sun on the right - the difference is not as apparent on the vid, but she is a lot darker orange.

The Crimsons are a joy, and a pain :D. They are without a doubt the most social birds of the flock. They are the first to fly to me when I get home and the ones who always have to be on me getting attention....and if they feel I am ignoring them they let me know with little love bites...very annoying little nips to say "Hey pay attention to me!" There is no snoozing or sleeping in the bird room with them - they will act like little mosquitos and nip you before you can shoo them off...and come right back and do it again, and again, and again...they are so persistent. ;)

They have also formed a little crimson bellied gang and will go after Penny, who is twice their size and Ajax, who is three times their size. Sherlock is the only one that they will back down from. They both get along great with the two suns and I will often see them preening or getting preened from the Suns. They are also probably the best fliers of the flock (we will see when Udo gets his flights back). They also spend most of their time together, and fight less with each other now than they did before living in the bird room. They are definitely not a one person bird...they have a preference for me, but will hang out with my partner too. They are not as cuddly as they were before - where they just wanted to climb into my robe or shirt...now they just want to be on me :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.