• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Turk is a Licensed Beautician

FidFlock

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Nikki
He teased my hair today

Photo on 11-25-13 at 6.07 PM.jpg

We were playing like always when he started leaning forward o_O I brought him closer to my face and he started teasing my hair, using his beak as a teasing comb. I wanted to see how far he would go, so I let him. He got half way around my head before leaning back and admiring his "piece of art" :p I then stopped him, but maybe I shouldn't have as now half my head looks like a tornado ran through it :banghead:

Oh well, at least I can add Licensed Beautician to his resume :lol: (Maybe I should actually make him a resume :rofl: )

RJ Noodle

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Zetra
Silly, Turk...I mean beautiful job :p

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
and a lovely jobs he did!!:hehe:

FidFlock

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Nikki
Yes, he seemed pretty proud :D

The fascination with hair he has, you would think he's a nesty female (but he DEFINITELY isn't) :lol:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Awesome job Turk.

GuineaPigster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
He teased my hair today

View attachment 161908

We were playing like always when he started leaning forward o_O I brought him closer to my face and he started teasing my hair, using his beak as a teasing comb. I wanted to see how far he would go, so I let him. He got half way around my head before leaning back and admiring his "piece of art" :p I then stopped him, but maybe I shouldn't have as now half my head looks like a tornado ran through it :banghead:

Oh well, at least I can add Licensed Beautician to his resume :lol: (Maybe I should actually make him a resume :rofl: )
Lol! :rofl:
Someone actually submitted their dog's resume to a college, and they approved it and asked him to come in for an interview!!!! :coffeescreen: :coffeescreen: :coffeescreen: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: