• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Tube beds from TCFeathers Aviary

jerseybella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
dawn
I have s few of those. I feel they are safer then any of the huts ect.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I have s few of those. I feel they are safer then any of the huts ect.
i love them! I've been buying them since 2006! I line it with clean washable fleece pieces every night which I toss after a few washes. LScoot's poop shakes right off so it's not yucky to wash them.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Have the tube/tunnel beds here, too. The washable fleece piece is a good idea. Jaden rips his bed up and he's also opened the quick links. Got the first bed when I got Jaden, 2007, because he came from DJ Feathers (now TC) and I wanted him to have something familiar. Do they still offer designs or just solid colors?

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Have the tube/tunnel beds here, too. The washable fleece piece is a good idea. Jaden rips his bed up and he's also opened the quick links. Got the first bed when I got Jaden, 2007, because he came from DJ Feathers (now TC) and I wanted him to have something familiar. Do they still offer designs or just solid colors?
i've only ever asked for blue and yellow, so I can't say. How cool Jaden is from there. So is Little Scooter (and Emily)

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Neat that Little Scooter and Emily are from there, too. Did you take a drive there or just have them shipped?

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Neat that Little Scooter and Emily are from there, too. Did you take a drive there or just have them shipped?
shipped. And Jaden?

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
He was also shipped accompanied by his brother. They went their separate ways in Texas (I think) and then flew into different airports in CA.
I liked that there were photos on the site and they also sent additional photos and told me about the birds' personalities. I wanted a male and the one I originally selected was female so I switched.

BTW, do LScoot & Emily like to put things in their bed. Jaden likes to pull a hanging toy inside of it and sometimes I will find paper or other toys. He rips up the outside of the bed but not the inside.

Last edited:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
He was also shipped accompanied by his brother. They went their separate ways in Texas (I think) and then flew into different airports in CA.
I liked that there were photos on the site and they also sent additional photos and told me about the birds' personalities. I wanted a male and the one I originally selected was female so I switched.

BTW, do LScoot & Emily like to put things in their bed. Jaden likes to pull a hanging toy inside of it and sometimes I will find paper or other toys. He rips up the outside of the bed but not the inside.

Little Scooter uses it for sleeping only! So far only one bed got ripped. I use them till the padding inside gets flattened and the pvc ribs start getting felt.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
They're nice!! Love the yellow!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator