• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

True Love Aviary Rocks out another order!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
I placed my order with TLA Sunday morning. I got a personal response within a couple hours at the most and got a ship confirmation today that my order has shipped!! Thats how you rock customer service!!:wave::bounce6::idea::dance1::thankyou:

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That is great news Pat! Soon as Im due for needing stuff, I am going to order with them too. Its great hearing about all these places that people have done good business with. :)

TITANIS

Biking along the boulevard
Great service always gets rewarded with loyal customers. That's what good businesses are founded upon. :)

logo89

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Logan
I agree TLA is amazing! I placed an order this morning and Tamara had emailed me with in a few minutes. They have my loyal business.

Last edited:

True Love Aviary

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Rodney Money
God bless all of you, seriously, God bless you. I actually teared up when I saw this.:hug8:
~Rodney

southerninak

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amy
I just looked at TLA and I see everything I've already ordered and never received( not from this store) so I think I'm going to try this again , and have Christmas gifts for the fids. :D usually takes about two weeks when I order from anywhere.

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
:o:highfive::D I work really hard to make sure you guys are taken care of... I spent a little while on the phone with the warehouse and customers yesterday and worked all day putting in orders and updating our site. :) Gotta have the latest and greatest! Thanks guys!

Alex

Take a stroll down the Avenue!
Im hoping in the next couple weeks to try out TLA for the first time. Have heard great things!!

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
God bless all of you, seriously, God bless you. I actually teared up when I saw this.:hug8:
~Rodney
:hug8:Hey you guys are working hard to provide our birds with everything they need, you deserve a pat on the back! You guys make a great team!:hug8:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
I placed my order with TLA Sunday morning. I got a personal response within a couple hours at the most and got a ship confirmation today that my order has shipped!! Thats how you rock customer service!!:wave::bounce6::idea::dance1::thankyou:
isn't it great!?! I put in an order this weekend also and checked my email last night after reading your post - also had a shipping conf. email!!

supposed to be here tomorrow!!

it's nice to be able to order and receive within a few days to a week, instead of waiting and wondering and guessing......

:hug8:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
This is so fantastic to hear. TLA is definitely getting my very next order.

Robin

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Robin
They just got mine :) :dance4::dance5::dance4:

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
WTG, True Love Aviary!:dance4:

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
It's about that time to order some things for my tinies, I think I'll give them a go! :dance4:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
For the "shorties" as I call them??

Don't the big shots need stuff too?lol

I am sure Remie has a wish list a mile long.:lol:

logo89

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Logan
~Rodney
You all deserve this! It is obvious that you do all that you can to satisfy your customers and we all appreciate it.:hug8:

:o:highfive::D I work really hard to make sure you guys are taken care of... I spent a little while on the phone with the warehouse and customers yesterday and worked all day putting in orders and updating our site. :) Gotta have the latest and greatest! Thanks guys!
We appreciate how much affort you put into running your business and once word gets out I am sure you will be THE best!

Status
Not open for further replies.