• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS "This and That" from Oliver's Workshop

Susan and Oliver

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan

:omg: I will! Do you want me to message you here, email, or leave a note at checkout?

I also just noticed the sidemount tree has the hardwood trunk running all throughout. That's amazing!
Pls email me sales@oliversgarden.com I have to keep everything in one place or I lose track.

Re the tree trunk. My plan worked...the trunk doesn't run through it. They are tiny, finger risking, slices between the boughs. Between the birds and the tools I'm always wearing bandages.

Can I get a new sidemount tree too? And claim the pink jellyfish if nobody else has?I'm putting an email together for my order now. :)
Yeah, another Nova Scotia Christmas tree finds a home. Thanks for emailing sales@oliversgarden.com

truste

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shirley
Re the tree trunk. My plan worked...the trunk doesn't run through it. They are tiny, finger risking, slices between the boughs. Between the birds and the tools I'm always wearing bandages.

I was squinting at the screen, wondering if that was it. That dedication and craftsmanship is seriously impressive!

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
I was squinting at the screen, wondering if that was it. That dedication and craftsmanship is seriously impressive!
And dangerous. The buyer becomes a hoarder.

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
HUGE and HEAVY meant for BIG birds. I've been hoarding this skywalk for my birds but I have to face it. They will never grow into it. It's a lovely piece of hardwood - full of character. Just a surface crack you see. It's approximately 17" X 11" 1.5+" thick Room for a B&G and large toos to get through the hole. Comes with stainless hardware to attach inside or outside your cage. Stand it straight up outside on the cage top.

1 ONLY $39 less discount

DSC_4407.JPG

truste

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shirley
I know! Im already sad at the prospect of it getting destroyed; good thing mjne are just little beakies and can't do much to hardwood. I'm constantly having to shoo Fizz away from munching on his OG fish ladder :angry101:

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
Tell me about it. Lol I was thinking that my birds need back up toys for a long time lol.
On a side note, thank you @Susan and Oliver for bearing with me while I've added items and blown up the cart with orders. :) I appreciate alllll the hard work that goes into your toys and I'm so excited to get them! :pinklol3:

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
HUGE and HEAVY meant for BIG birds. I've been hoarding this skywalk for my birds but I have to face it. They will never grow into it. It's a lovely piece of hardwood - full of character. Just a surface crack you see. It's approximately 17" X 11" 1.5+" thick Room for a B&G and large toos to get through the hole. Comes with stainless hardware to attach inside or outside your cage. Stand it straight up outside on the cage top.

1 ONLY $39 less discount

View attachment 235502
That's amazing! Somebody buy that so I can see a big bird go through the hole!

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
I know! Im already sad at the prospect of it getting destroyed; good thing mjne are just little beakies and can't do much to hardwood. I'm constantly having to shoo Fizz away from munching on his OG fish ladder :angry101:
Tell me about it. Lol I was thinking that my birds need back up toys for a long time lol.
On a side note, thank you @Susan and Oliver for bearing with me while I've added items and blown up the cart with orders. :) I appreciate alllll the hard work that goes into your toys and I'm so excited to get them! :pinklol3:
I'm trying to protect Joe.
I still have two Jimmy's in the witness protection program :lol:
@Clueless @truste @MiniMacaw @gibsongrrrl Time to give up the toys to your birds!! Hoarding, shooing away, witness protection for mobstas...it has to stop!! How can I keep a business going if you hide the toys in a closet?? And who is Joe?

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
@Clueless @truste @MiniMacaw @gibsongrrrl Time to give up the toys to your birds!! Hoarding, shooing away, witness protection for mobstas...it has to stop!! How can I keep a business going if you hide the toys in a closet?? And who is Joe?
I'm giving them up today and ordering more, lol. i need to see budgies on him, too. At least I can have one to look at in their cage, lol. The girls will kill them.

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
@Clueless @truste [USER. =19774]@MiniMacaw[/USER] @gibsongrrrl Time to give up the toys to your birds!! Hoarding, shooing away, witness protection for mobstas...it has to stop!! How can I keep a business going if you hide the toys in a closet?? And who is Joe?
Lol I haven't gotten any yet so no hoarding from me. :) But I did order enough for Fred to chip through for months and months...and have the fanciest cage he's ever seen lol. I look forward to him using these toys because for the first month I had him he didn't touch a thing after years of no toys. So now he's started annihilating pine I'm so glad to buy him them! :hug8: