• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Things that go bump in the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
All five birds had only just been settled under their covers in their room for the night and we heard an almighty crash.
Dived into their room with both the Greys going loopy under their covers crashing around with fright.
My icing class box had fallen from its perch and had strewn all its contents of jars and bottles all over the floor.
Leroy settled quickly once she saw my face and had a kiss.
Scooby continued to crash about on the floor of her cage shouting her head off. I opened her door to pick her up and put her back onto her perch. She clambered up my arm and for the very first time ever, cuddled right into me and just shook. I nearly kissed her to death before she calmed down and went back into her cage.
They are all quiet again now, but I feel awful that I caused that to happen by not putting the box away safely after my last class. :omg:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
oh wow! I hate when that happens - our house is built up on a foundation and sometimes things fall from the vibrations of walking and having the pups running in the house - it does give everyone quite a scare.

glad everyone settled quickly for you - Rambo did not make a fuss?

trout

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Bobby
when they're quiet it means they're guilty, are you sure that box just fell? :hehe:

glad no one got hurt :)

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
for once they were not guilty as they were all locked into their cages for the night.
Afraid it was all down to me and not being careful enough where I had placed the box after last using it. In a hurry as always!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.