• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures The Xiro picture thread

Tinta

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
DSC_0012.jpg

When she recognizes someone behind the fence.

DSC_0027.jpg DSC_0022.jpg DSC_0028.jpg

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
So pretty :xflove:

Glacier313

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Liana
She is beautiful! Xiro is so fabulous and regal, she looks so muscular. I normally only like the big fluffy furry dogs, but she is just as beautiful! :)

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Those eyes:xflove:

melissasparrots

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Neat looking dog and very muscular. Do you need to put lotion or sun protection on her? She looks like she has potential for dry skin.

Tinta

Avenue Veteran
How is her behavior going? The barking :)
Her barking has gotten a lot better. I babysit two kids on weekdays and now she only barks at them when they wind her up to play.
She has even started getting relaxed around my cousins and letting them pet her while she lays next to them on the couch. :D

Tinta

Avenue Veteran
Neat looking dog and very muscular. Do you need to put lotion or sun protection on her? She looks like she has potential for dry skin.
I need to put sunscreen on her only if she is in a ton of sun or outside for a very long period of time. Which she isn't normally. She's mostly an inside dog that goes out to potty, play and run full speed in circles around the yard. In the case of short outside trips or not too sunny days her solid black skin protects her well enough. In the case of lighter colored xolos or dark ones with light spots, more sun protection is needed more often than for Xiro.