• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS The Peachy Inkpress - SWS questions thread

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
:) In case you have any questions, feel free to address them here or PM me. I will announce the winner of the drawing in this thread as well.

10% off all orders
Coupon code is FALL HARVEST

All orders of $40 and above will be entered in to a drawing, where one lucky winner will receive a FREE custom acrylic ornament.

:shopcart:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
:knockknock: Ooh I see you've added so much to your site since the last time I visited! More species, tons of color options and even a few new products altogether!

And I'm drawn to the "I :heart: MY MILIGOLD MACAW" decal example for some reason, but it says the Custom Name / Phrase Vinyl Decal item is out of stock. Is that because it is custom? How can I order one? Also what size is that item? Would it fit on an insulated tumbler? It does say the decals will fit on those, but I wanted to make sure that particular one would fit.

Also I think hubby may need a feather keychain to match his two girlies. Do you have a combination that is white that turns either pinkish or yellow in the light? What would the different holographic options look like against white? Hard to tell from the blue example in the video.

And thank you again for making Buzzard's ornament. :xflove: It's so beautiful. I have it in the kitchen where I can see it every day!
Ornament.jpg
Some of the examples on your ornament page are priceless. :heart2: Good to see them again and remember.

Attachments

Last edited:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
I'm a big dummy; there was an amount set on the items up above, but I guess when I added another option later, it made them both zero? :headsmack: Thank you for letting me know!

Size is 3-4 inches. :) It'll work just great on a tumbler/insulated tumbler (mine are insulated, too!). The white holographic is so hard to get photos of.

At an steep upper angle and steep lower angle, it looks more pink and white.When sitting on a level surface/table, it looks mostly blue. Tilt it left or right, and it turns hot pink. :lol: How's that for confusing?

Here's a steep angle (viewed from top-down)

I'm not sure the holographic would work very well like that, since it's more blue when you lay it flat. BUT, I have considered adding a name (or two) to the feathers. I have an idea and could experiment with that and show you. You're super welcome! That was very helpful when I was trying to figure out the sizing. I definitely learned a lot. :)

I need some more variety in the samples of the ornaments (maybe a dog, cat, or horse?). One day!

faislaq

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
That's the color! Thank you. Now you've got me curious about the name(s). How would that even fit?

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
That's the color! Thank you. Now you've got me curious about the name(s). How would that even fit?
It's probably a bit easier with one name, but I fit two on there :)

Last edited:

faislaq

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
That is perfect! :heart::heart::heart: And that is a very realistic computer rendering, I might add. ;)

It's so beautiful I'm jealous & had to add another feather keyring to the cart. :innocent:

Last edited:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
That is perfect! :heart::heart::heart: And that is a very realistic computer rendering, I might add. ;)
Thank you! That's no render, it's real. :laugh: I wish I had 3D skills!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
Congrats! I still need one/some of those myself!
I have a blast making them. :) I think they'd make super cute Christmas gifts.

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn