• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

the names ella. and dont you forget that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammit

Strolling the yard
im ella the budgie. and i love my mum. i love her so much i feed her nose and then bites her fingers. i bites her and make her bleed. but i loves her. she makes funny noises and i chew on her lip. i dont like the big birds in the other cage. i beat them up too because mummy loves them and i hate them. they fly away when i bites their feets. mummy makes grumpy sounds at me when i bites them. i wants to eat their faces. and their toes. but they run off like chickens. im not a chicken! im ella the budgie!!!! and i will bite you.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
My name is Queen Samantha and I bites too..we gots a bad baby boy budgie over here and he's very ugly. Are you ugly too? If you's a budgie you probably are. Budgies are pests with wings...Bites dem!!!!

sammit

Strolling the yard
im not ugly! im purple!! you big birds with all the fedders up on your heads! you are the ugly ones! creepy fedders in places there arent supposed to be fedders. the big birds in the cage beside me has the weird fedders. and i bites them! can i bites you too??

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
i tinks i bedder give yous two boxing gluvs so yous donts hav a bigg bite fight! for little birdies you sure are tuff! wiff yur itty bitty beaks whys you always wants to bite? i trys to use my ginormus beek only to bites mommys furnture.

~ Ruuuubbbyyyy

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
Da Queen has Spoken

Ella, Ella, Ella..you will be forgiven dis once since you don't know me well. I am Da Queen..of all da birdies, everywhere....when I says you is ugly..you is UGLY.. th33546349-1.jpg

merlinsmom13

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Becky

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
ignore tem Ella, tem big birds meen!
~Bella

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
:rofl: you littel monstaws! I has a huge beak and I dont bites nobody. ( cuz if I do, tem cockatiels will gang up on me when mommiez not home) :eek:

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
"Sounds like a war between the budgies and the cockatiels. We are going to hide." Trixie Meyers and Sunshine Senegal. "We are not in favor of BITES. Unless we is biting each other..."

chere

Ripping up the road
Avian Angel
Real Name
cher
Tsk, tsk, tsk..................................no birdie no bites anyone....................I RULE the roost here!!!!...Now, I want QUIET!!!!

KIWI

Mrcrowley

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Jim
Hey don't let anyone tell you that all us members on AA are crazy bird guys and ladys (even though there rite) don't let them call us that ok. You guys are so tuned into your birdies you speek birdie that is awsome..I really do love you guys... ;)

Mrcrowley

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Jim
Oh and Micky just told me if you step out of line ladys he is going to hook bill your tail feathers. Just look into his sigs eyes fear the protector....Fear...the Mickster. hmmmmm you know I really dont see it either he is a push over. But he does look handsome ...Whoops sorry yes obey the Mickster he rules here..

ConureGuy

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Paul
Hi im jinx im a 14 week old blue fronted amazon im such a sweetheart i love my daddy all the world even tho i use him for beaking most of the time i give my daddy cuddles and kisses and he even lets me preen him i love to play with my toys inside and outside the cage when daddy brought me home i wasn't too sure about flying but my daddy has shown me its safe to fly aslong as i listen daddy put in sometime to get me to leave my perch to fly to his arm i was a little scared the first time as i wasn't sure if i was going to hurt myself but i gave it a try anyways as soon as i landed on daddys arm he told me i was a good boy and gave me a treat now i feel safe when daddy asks me to come to him as soon as i hear his voice say come boy i take flight to get to him for my treat some head scratches and kisses and cuddles :D i really love my new family including the doggy's who i can say thanks to as i have started to learn to bark like them its not perfect but daddy is helping me profect it also there is georgie that is daddy's mams senegal she is a loony and trys to wind me up but i just turn my head up at her and ignore her :p again i love my daddy so much and the rest of the family. :)

Thanks for reading loves from jinx and paul :hug8:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.