• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The GCC I never got to introduce

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Awww...he was so cute. :sadhug:

jzarc17

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jackie
I’m so sorry. :( I’d be suspicious too and would be asking a lot of questions. I could see injured, but dead would be a bit odd unless they were completely unsupervised and one of the others just went after him. With that and the way they’re treating you (and refusing to give information), I’d refuse to get anybirdy or anything else from them.
Thank you, yes, it bugs me when “things just don’t add up.” When they offer one of the other GCC I said no and requested my money back. The did not want to give me my deposit back at first and I could have just used it to buy a cage but I don’t want to support their business. After they eventually agree to refund me. The store is owned by a breeder that breeds most of the birds that are sold there Including the GCC.

When i’m ready I’m going to go to a different store that seems a lot more knowledgeable and professional, it’s where I wanted to go the first time but I feel in love with Mango so I ended up at this current place. Never again though! I ever asked if I could take him home and hand feed him myself because at one point because I had some trust issues....they said no.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Those are some really nice photographs of some special memories. Such a shame.

If you don´t feel right about that store, then it is best to walk away like you did. Go with your gut. There will be a different place in the future when you are ready to look for another feathered friend.

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Mango was beautiful & he loved you too. Gosh so sorry for his loss.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I'm very sorry for your loss.

Tilly123

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Chrissie
I'm so sorry for your sad loss. He's such a gorgeous little bird.. I'm glad he had you to love him in his short life. My thoughts are with you x