• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The Devotion of Linnies

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
I really enjoy watching the dynamics between Tango and Kobe. They just do not want to be apart under any circumstances. Kobe flies out of the cage now when I open the door. Tango still has no new flight feathers but she tried to follow him and sadly falls to the floor. Kobe sees this so he flies to the floor next to her. Yesterday Kobe climbed up a lounge chair, I guess showing Tango how to do this. She then followed him. They both sat on the arm of the chair for a while. So even though Kobe has full flight ability back he does not leave her side. Are there humans with this kind of devotion?

CStone

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
The bond between my tiels is like that. They are rarely more than a couple feet away from each other at any given time. It was Athena who taught Coco to fly simply because she could fly well and he wanted to be with her so badly that he would attempt to follow. Practice makes perfect.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Tango cannot fly because her flight feathers were clipped by her breeder. Waiting what seems like forever for them to fall out and grow back.