• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The Creature Conservatory

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariec

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Marie
The creature conservatory in Saline Mi is looking to add another blue and gold macaw to their sanctuary.

The bird would have a large natural outdoor and indoor aviary with other Macaws. This is a great oppurtunity for a bird that just wants to be a bird with other birds and to aid in public education concerning parrot awareness.

The creature conservatory does wildlife education and preservation work. They are a 501c3 non-profit.

Their web address is http://www.thecreatureconservatory.org

They would be willing to deal with all behavior issues, except feather picking. (the reason for the no feather picking request is that they don't want to be constantly addressing feather picking vs species information.)

Please contact me if you have anyone in mind.

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
thanks for sharing

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Me Too wouldn't that be great for Margo. I think Debbies gone to a conference though, should someone PM her?

Ginger

mariec

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Marie
Hi everyone, thanks for replying. I will driving to Wisconsin to pick up three wild caught wild macaws that are being donated by fine feathered friends sanctuary.

Sure are a lot of homeless Macaws out there. Poor things.

Thanks for your help everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.