• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The better Half emerges!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxWRoss

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Whitney
Hello everyone!! My name is Whitney and I am Ross and Jax's other Mommy and Qp4cag's better half:heart: :hehe:. I have been watching Lindsay enjoy this site soo much that I wanted to check this out too but hadn't got around to it yet. :DWhen much to my dismay i came home from work yesterday to see our little Jax sitting on the couch with a box of tissues watching a lifetime movie, which is not normal behavior.;) When I asked him what was wrong he began to pace up and down the hallway like a 14 year old girl in a jealous rage, little did i know that is exactly what happened.:bash:. Apparently mommy #1 has been going on and on about....another bird..thats right fokes another bird:eek::eek::eek: and its not even his brother:confused:. He told me that mommy has been listening to the other birdy sing and like this birdy soo much she wanted to birdy nap "Corky." Well that was when Ross jumped in and said yeah mom who is this corky and what are were gonnadoaboutit' ( you see in my head ross would sound something like tony sorprano):lol:So After much deliberation I told him i would take care of this situation ASAP!!!!So hear I am:p:p. Rumor has it this corky's mother also breeds yard tigers and mystical animals:rpg5:!! Soo corky we will soon meet on here and have to have a little chat about about cuteness vs just plan showing off;). I can't wait to learn more and hear everyones stories!! Whitney :tease:

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Welcome to AA! It's nice to meet you,I just love hearing about your boys :)

Last edited:

JaxWRoss

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Whitney
Awww Thank you they are the love of our lives!!! You babies look adorable can't wait to hear all about them:heart:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
That was the best intro ever!:p Welcome to Avian Avenue!:dancing:

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Welcome to the Avenue, Whitney. It's nice to have you join the fun and besides, we need someone to keep Lindsay in line!

Attachments

Gen120

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
Welcome to the Avenue!:)

merlinsmom13

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Becky
Welcome, good to meet you! You can tell Jax & Ross not to worry. Merlin & I are bird napping Corky, Merlin really needs singing lessons. :rofl:

Annamacaw

Rescue Rep
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Welcome Whitney! I can already tell you are going to be fun to have around here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hello everyone!! My name is Whitney and I am Ross and Jax's other Mommy and Qp4cag's better half:heart: :hehe:. I have been watching Lindsay enjoy this site soo much that I wanted to check this out too but hadn't got around to it yet. :DWhen much to my dismay i came home from work yesterday to see our little Jax sitting on the couch with a box of tissues watching a lifetime movie, which is not normal behavior.;) When I asked him what was wrong he began to pace up and down the hallway like a 14 year old girl in a jealous rage, little did i know that is exactly what happened.:bash:. Apparently mommy #1 has been going on and on about....another bird..thats right fokes another bird:eek::eek::eek: and its not even his brother:confused:. He told me that mommy has been listening to the other birdy sing and like this birdy soo much she wanted to birdy nap "Corky." Well that was when Ross jumped in and said yeah mom who is this corky and what are were gonnadoaboutit' ( you see in my head ross would sound something like tony sorprano):lol:So After much deliberation I told him i would take care of this situation ASAP!!!!So hear I am:p:p. Rumor has it this corky's mother also breeds yard tigers and mystical animals:rpg5:!! Soo corky we will soon meet on here and have to have a little chat about about cuteness vs just plan showing off;). I can't wait to learn more and hear everyones stories!! Whitney :tease:
Guilty as charged ;) That thread sucked you in, huh? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Here is the Hottie himself :D Tell Jax he can come here for an extended visit anytime ;)

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome and enjoy the site!

Matt

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
Welcome to the Avenue! Better watch out for those Yard Tigers TMS may send one your way and then you will be stuck breeding them too :lol:

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Welcome to the Avenue! Better watch out for those Yard Tigers TMS may send one your way and then you will be stuck breeding them too :lol:
I DON'T breed, and besides I already offered to sell.....I mean adopt one to Lindsay :D

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
Welcome to AA!!! Glad to have you here!

Sparky04

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kiersten
Welcome to AA. :) Hope you enjoy this forum.

jerseybella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
dawn
That has to be the BEST introduction EVER.....and Welcome:)

Status
Not open for further replies.